COLT #2

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SSMFarm

Reaction score
Sammy5109%20003.jpg

Introducing...????????????????

The naming thing is the hardest for me. But, he was foaled last night and I am so excited to see him unfold. I will post pix when he does. But, just a little sneak peak of him. Sire is my avatar and dam is white with some grey pinto marks that you can see very rarely. I was not expectly black but he is healthy and I am thrilled. Color experts is there some fancy version or do I just register black? Or will he gray out? Thanks ya'll for letting me share!

Missy
default_saludando.gif

default_wub.png
:wub Congratulations!!!!! He is beautiful!!!
default_new_shocked.gif
He looks to be black and I don't really see any of the tell-tail signs of greying out...it is hard to tell in only one picture though.

Congratulations.

As for graying out, some do not have any telltale signs at first. Once shaved down thought, you will see white hairs throughout his coat if he is going to turn gray.

default_saludando.gif
Thanks Ya'll! I am posting more pix...Be prepared for LEG!!! His body is a bit lighter than his head. So I have no idea but as stated he is healthy and I don't care what color he is ha ha ha. In the pix he is singing! He justed crooned the whole his dam ate! Foals are just hilarious. It takes only minutes for their personalities to shine thru.

Sammy5109%20012.jpg

Sammy5109%20013.jpg

OMG'd he's gorgeous!!!! If I had room in my barn I'd steal him from ya..... I love him, what a beauty and look at those legs, mercy!!!! Love your new boy, congrats
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
TJ

Aww, what a cutie and sounds like he has lots of personality to go with all that cuteness! Congrats!! Jen

Thanks Joyenes! Apparently my stallion is going to put a star on all of his babies. Which is fine with me!

oneinamillion%20002.jpg

bucketbabies%20004.jpg

Alyacolt41109%20001.jpg

Sammy5109%20003.jpg

He seems to be "Stamping" them!!! LOL

Love the star stamp on your babies. They are all really good looking foals.Congrats!

What a pretty little baby, and such a nice head!

Congrats.

Latest posts

Back