Color Quandry?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sixstardanes

Reaction score
I made this lil guy and now he won't tell me what color he should be.

Any suggestions??

rosepony1.jpg

rosepony3.jpg

rosepony4.jpg

rosepony6.jpg

rosepony7.jpg

Buckskin tobiano!! With white butt, 4 socks and stripe down its face:)

313rwj6.jpg

Will you just stop it with all that talent girl! I just 'adore' this latest piece Rachel. It has so much expression. You amaze me.

My suggestion is for a grey/gray. That's what he is telling me.

xox Leonie xox

Red roan appaloosa!

Deffinently Appy... I mean look at those brown spots... soo cute! lol

feather_running.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Rachel, listen to your own piece! He's telling you loud and clear he wants to be a beautiful shining white gray.
default_yes.gif
default_yes.gif
default_yes.gif
Who could be more appropriate than a white horse to deliver those romantic flowers? He's perfect for ladies who are sick and tired of waiting for the knight to figure it out.
default_laugh.png

Leia

Silver bay all the way.
default_rolleyes.gif

That really is a nice model you made, and I like the added touch with the roses.

TOO CUTE!!!
default_wub.png

He CANNOT be an Appy.......His tail is too long!
default_laugh.png

As a couple comissions came up the lil guy has taken a back seat so is unpainted.

So its still up in the air what he ends up being.

Currently I'm working on a cat figure for Karen of Honeypony that I'm doing in trade for old clippers she had as my pair died last year and I like to keep Saber clipped for his therapy visits..

How adorable!! My vote is for gray. It just so happens I LOVE grays, LOL, but I think a gray that hasn't totally grayed out yet would be awesome--either a dapple gray or maybe more of a white body with some color still on the points. We have a 20 year old QH mare that is still silvery on her legs.

Latest posts

Back