CMHR

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AngieA

Reaction score
Do we have a total yet on the Thanksgiving fund raiser? If it is up somewhere sorry I didn't see it.

Laney (The Case Family) from Indiana won "Take Two" & they are picking him up this Saturday - they are VERY excited!! I am thrilled for them
default_wub.png

I think the total was near $2,000 but I am sure Gini has the actual total
default_yes.gif

Gini is still working at getting everything totaled up. I believe she is waiting on the remaining matches to come in and then she will come in and post for all to see and celebrate. I know it is upwards of 2,000.00!!!
default_risa8.gif
default_new_multi.gif
default_488.gif
default_cheeky-smiley-006.gif
default_thumbup.gif

that is great.....good job everyone!

Thanks Connie

It is more than $2000.00 but I really want to be accurate. I am waiting for one large match to come in. All the prizes went out the last of them today. The gift certificates are being totaled up and given to Ozark and some mailed from here. This has been one awesome $3.00 mission of thanks. I am hoping to have everything in by the first of the week and I will give a total. If the big match isn't in I will give a total without the match. I can then come back on and correct.

Thank you to all who made this the best ever!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back