CMHR Raffle sells for AMHA World show.

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OhHorsePee

Reaction score
Here we go! :aktion033: Nationals is over time to prepare for AMHA World show! Woo hoo! Gini and Susan will be at booth 90 for any additional tickets and info reguarding CMHR. They will be arriving on the 4th of October. Stop by and visit them for a spell.

We have some awesome items being raffled off at the AMHA show. A harness donated by Double Diamond Tack, one complete EZALL set donated by EZALL, CCBuckles is donating a watch, Meredith Hodges donated a driving tape, Valley vet donated a t-shirt, Wahl donated clippers, Fosters and Smith donated a $25 gift certificate and Star Lake Tack is bringing a surprise donation. I have pitched in a halter. :aktion033: Awesome items! Thank you to those businesses and individuals who donated!

It's time to have some fun! Tickets are $1 for one ticket and $5 buys you six tickets. Either paypal your monies from the CMHR website at www.chancesminihorserescue.org or email Ginny St Pierre at [email protected] and tell her you are sending a check and the amount it will be. All your ticket numbers will be emailed to you. Your tickets will be taken to AMHA World show. Remember you can't win if you don't play!

Thank you and have fun!

Fran

Well, it seemed to work well for me last time, so let me get the ball rolling again. :bgrin I'll take $100.00 worth please!
default_yes.gif
:

You don't have to be present to win, right? I will ask my mom about buying some tickets. Sounds like fun!
default_yes.gif
:

mona i was laughing so hard when the little boy pulled your name for the harness. Congrats!!! now you absolutely must drive or give the harness to me LOL. Lisa said she will get that shipped to you but I need your shipping address.

Good luck everyone!!

OK..I just logged on and saw this post....is there a list of winners someplace???

CONGRATULATIONS MONA!!!!

Now you just gotta drive!!!
default_wink.png
:

Thank you Mona for purchasing your lucky CMHR raffle tickets! :aktion033: You are on a roll! LOL

You do not have to be present to win! I will ship the tickets to Gini Acton and she is taking them down with her. There is a list of winners on my other post. Go give it a look see.

Come on people! Let's gets this party started! Woo hoo! :saludando: Remember it only takes one ticket to win! There were some people at Nationals that just bought $10 worth and won.

Fran

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok all you AMHA people, com'on we can't let AMHR people out do us. The prizes are fantastic and a lot of business have donated wonderful items for the AMHA Raffle.

Ginny StP

Thank you Sue for purchasing your lucky CMHR raffle tickets! You Rock! :aktion033:

Fran

I'll play again and maybe I'll get lucky again. I am sending a check for $100 and I'lll email Ginny.

Mona, I get the harness this time OK? I do drive :bgrin :lol: . By the way, I'm AMHR so maybe the AMHR will still outdo the A's even at their own show :lol: :bgrin .

Amanda

Hey! Bring tickets to my party on Saturday, we will have mini people there, and I will buy tickets too! :aktion033:

I'll play again and maybe I'll get lucky again. I am sending a check for $100 and I'lll email Ginny.

Mona, I get the harness this time OK? I do drive :bgrin :lol: . By the way, I'm AMHR so maybe the AMHR will still outdo the A's even at their own show :lol: :bgrin .

Amanda

:bgrin GO FOR IT AMANDA!!!
default_yes.gif
:

default_thumbup.gif
:
default_thumbup.gif
:
default_thumbup.gif
:
default_thumbup.gif
:
default_thumbup.gif
:
default_thumbup.gif
:
default_thumbup.gif
:
default_thumbup.gif
:

Thank you Amanda! You rock girl! Woo hoo!

Jody, I am sorry I didn't see your message. I can't make it up tonight.
default_sad.png
Will see if Kay is going and send them with her. Happy birthday!

Fran

Latest posts

Back