CMHR Looking for foster homes in an around Texas

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Connie P

Reaction score
CMHR is currently in need of foster homes in and around Texas. If you are able to foster at this time please visit our website at www.chancesminihorserescue.org and fill out an application. You must be a current member to foster. We have made our membership dues very affordable at 15.00 annually. This helps offset costs and takes care of many horses. We really appreciate any help that anyone is able to give at this time.

Thank you!

Connie Parr

CMHR President

Connie,

I went to the link and was unable to open any of the policy or form links.

Hi Carin - I do not know why you are having trouble with the forms, but I have emailed them to you. :)

Wish I was closer to or in Texas I would do it in a heart beat. What are the things theses horses need? Would a donation help? Please let me know I would love to help even from a distance.

Here is the link for you LAminiatures http://www.zoomerang.../WEB22AYF7ALSH2

Thank you so much for your help!

Here is the link that we at CMHR used to help. This went to AMHA and they are trying to raise $800.00 to help with the supplies. Thank you to everyone for helping these horses.

As of yesterday I understand there were 150 horses and possibly 75 plus dogs. I am hoping that no animal is left on that property. I look at my 5 horses and they are on 2 acres and I just can't believe 150 horses on 1-3 acres... You can also send money via Chances mark it for the texas horses and we will see that it goes to help these horses.

Chances paypal addy is

[email protected]

or to AMHA at

http://www.zoomerang.com/Survey/WEB22AYF7ALSH2

THANK YOU ALL FOR PULLING TOGETHER AND HELPING THESE HORSES!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Are you all set LA Miniatures? I'm sorry I am just getting back to this thread - I've had a foal in the hospital. Please feel free to email me at [email protected] if you have any further questions or need assistance. Thanks again for your help.

Hi Carin - I do not know why you are having trouble with the forms, but I have emailed them to you. :)
Connie it's because they are all download links and are "Word" documents, they really should all be .pdf files which is universal and can be opened online with free applications like Adobe which most everyone has.

Connie it's because they are all download links and are "Word" documents, they really should all be .pdf files which is universal and can be opened online with free applications like Adobe which most everyone has.
Debby, I'm not Connie but I am working with Shannon to get our files on the web page changed to PDF. Once they're changed, is there any way of filling them out online in Adobe and then e-mailed? Or do they have to be downloaded, printed, filled out, then snail mailed? Thank you for letting us know about the PDF files.

Gini

Thanks you so much Debby. You are always SO helpful. ((( ))) I am SO busy and I do not tend to our website, so I did not even notice that or have a chance to look into it. Bless your heart. Shannon will change the files to PDF's and that should resolve our issue. Thanks again!

I think some of the new Windows automatically save Word documents as docX. Folks with older programs cannot open those. You have to select doc when you save the Word document. Maybe some people who are more up on things can clarify this.

Not many people have that new Windows program. And lots of folks don't even want it.

I have used this free online pdf converter many times and it works great.

http://www.freepdfconvert.com/

Latest posts

Back