CMHR Auction has now started

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gini

Reaction score
[SIZE=14pt]The CMHR auction has now started!! Please check it out. More things being added as I have a lot more items[/SIZE]

All items will be posted for the full 14 days from the time I get them up and online. There are some FANTASTIC items for you to bid on keep checking back daily. It may take a few days more to get all up. Please bear with me.

http://www.lblastchanceauction.com/cgi-bin...;categoryID=190

[SIZE=36pt]YOUR HERE!!!! LET THE FUN BEGIN!!!!! [/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
S'cuse me dear friend but here!
default_saludando.gif

http://www.lblastchanceauction.com/cgi-bin...;categoryID=136

Oh my what incredible items...wonderful people to donate these things!

Can you add on the larger items were they are located? Also on the breeding so we can figure shipping??

This is going to be a good one! I feel some Christmas shopping coming on!

I'm adding some of the states where they are as far as the larger items. The training cart is in AZ and the breeding is in OK

Thanks for letting me know about putting the states in.

I want to thank Heidi, Little Ribbie for donating a gorgeous plaid fly sheet/cooler with matching fly mask. It will fit a cob or small horse. I think it is size 74" Gini so check it when it arrives. Rats, just three more sizes and it would have fit Sonny!

I want to thank Heidi, Little Ribbie for donating a gorgeous plaid fly sheet/cooler with matching fly mask. It will fit a cob or small horse. I think it is size 74" Gini so check it when it arrives. Rats, just three more sizes and it would have fit Sonny!

Will let all know when it arrives. I have about 70 more items to post. Will be spending tomorrow, tuesday and wed getting the items up.

Thank God for DIL's able to help.

Gini, question? Aren't the donors supposed to pay shipping? or am I supposed to ship these ponies to you?

Gini, question? Aren't the donors supposed to pay shipping? or am I supposed to ship these ponies to you?
Hi Debs

On the jewelry and things like that I will get the names and addy's to you at the end of auction and the donors of those items will ship them. So yes the donors of those items will pay for the mailings. The other things will be charged to the winners. We couldn't figure out any other way and keep our records straight.

Gini

I couldn't help myself, and I've already bid on a couple items and I'm watching a couple more. Yeah!

Can't wait to see what else will be listed.

Latest posts

Back