CMHR $3 Mission: Ozark Dec. Donation PG. 29

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Another great day thanks to all of you!!!
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
The generosity and compassion you continually show just leaves me speechless!

Our total donations received yesterday were $135.00 (without matches) for a grand total of donations received $1,724.00. With the generous double match from our wonderful anonymous donor an additional $270.00.
default_new_multi.gif
default_new_multi.gif

Our wonderful donor will also be double matching Getitia's $100 pledge and Mrs. Claus $200 pledge as well as the pledges from Topnotch Mini's & Dan and any other checks that are received postmarked November 18, 19 & 21.

So it not to late to get the BIGGEST donation for your money....just get your check in the mail tomorrow!!

Thank you so much Mrs. Claus for your very generous offer to double match the next $100 donation....Will anyone accept this offer?

Only 5 days left.....please open your hearts and your wallets to help CMHR continue to help the horses. We can't do this without your support and we are so greatful to each and everyone of you!!!
default_worshippy.gif
default_worshippy.gif

default_aktion033.gif
:yeah

We are all so grateful for all of you!! The horses can not thank you enough! I hope each time you read about one of the rescues your heart is warm as YOU have helped to give them another chance!!
default_wub.png

It is time for our special Sunday Before Thanksgiving offer!
default_aktion033.gif

Again this year we have a special donor who asks to remain silent, who will give $1 for each post put on this thread from now until Monday at midnight, who express what they are thankful for this year. This really does add up.

That's right, they are donating a $1 FOR you.

Just add a post letting us know what you are thankful for and a $1 will be donated for you to CMHR! One post per member.

So if you are not in a position to help this year, and we understand, all you have to do is type.

This donor just wants to help and loves to hear the caring and heartfelt posts.

Happy Thanksgiving to all, please share with us!!
default_wub.png

I am grateful that it's raining today. It will keep the weeds growing for the horses
default_smile.png
(I live in So. Cal and we do not have "pastures")

I'm super grateful for my life, even with my health issues.

I'm even more super grateful for CMHR and the wonderful space they have created for the poor minis that need help.

Edited to add - I am also VERY grateful for Lil Beginnings. I knew nothing about minis when I got them 9 years ago. All the information I get and all the friends I've made.

Happy Holidays to everyone!

Liz

Last edited by a moderator:
I was just thinking of all the things I am thankful for, even though it has been a rough year.

I am so thankful for the LB Forum... because of the forum I got to meet many forum friends, and through one of them (Getitia) I was able to purchase our dream mare this year. I am so thankful(and so is my husband now) that we bought Buckeye WCF Last Dance. We just adore her.

I am also especially thankful this year for hearing the most wonderful words ever: "It has been 5 years and your cancer is cured".

And of course I am thankful that there is a CMHR to look out for those minis in need, and for this anonymous donor!

Happy Thanksgiving!!

default_aktion033.gif
:yeah

We are all so grateful for all of you!! The horses can not thank you enough! I hope each time you read about one of the rescues your heart is warm as YOU have helped to give them another chance!!
default_wub.png

It is time for our special Sunday Before Thanksgiving offer!
default_aktion033.gif

Again this year we have a special donor who asks to remain silent, who will give $1 for each post put on this thread from now until Monday at midnight, who express what they are thankful for this year. This really does add up.

That's right, they are donating a $1 FOR you.

Just add a post letting us know what you are thankful for and a $1 will be donated for you to CMHR! One post per member.

So if you are not in a position to help this year, and we understand, all you have to do is type.

This donor just wants to help and loves to hear the caring and heartfelt posts.

Happy Thanksgiving to all, please share with us!!
default_wub.png
How could I pass this up?? Well, I just can't! and I plan to send my horsie friends over too!

I am so incredibly blessed. Is life easy? Nope, but that just means it's not boring either
laugh.gif

Nearly 3 years ago my husband showed me an ad for a beautiful little black filly. And then kept bringing up the subject. We brought that girl home and 5 more besides her in the months and years since then. I still look out back and cannot believe that I have 6 horses.

My family is healthy. My kids are amazing. My husband is working again after an extended layoff. I still have a job when this time last year that was something that was beginning to look questionable. Not only do I have a job, but I have a great job with a wonderful boss. I'm working full time at home now which came at an amazing time when working at home with a flexible schedule was absolutely necessary.

And then there's the great people on this message board. Talk about blessings and something to be thankful for!
aktion033.gif
wub.gif

Another great day thanks to all of you!!!
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
The generosity and compassion you continually show just leaves me speechless!

Our total donations received yesterday were $135.00 (without matches) for a grand total of donations received $1,724.00. With the generous double match from our wonderful anonymous donor an additional $270.00.
default_new_multi.gif
default_new_multi.gif

Our wonderful donor will also be double matching Getitia's $100 pledge and Mrs. Claus $200 pledge as well as the pledges from Topnotch Mini's & Dan and any other checks that are received postmarked November 18, 19 & 21.

So it not to late to get the BIGGEST donation for your money....just get your check in the mail tomorrow!!
Hi Tammie, Did my $100 come through on paypal? It should have come through on Friday not long after the double match was announced. Thanks!

All it takes is a post? I'm gratful for that!!
default_aktion033.gif

I'm thankful for a wonderful husband, my children and their children.

I'm thankful to be living on a farm, and not in the city, and for my animals.

thanks to the donor for helping the little horses!
default_aktion033.gif

Hi Tammie, Did my $100 come through on paypal? It should have come through on Friday not long after the double match was announced. Thanks!
Yes, Parmela your $100 donation arrived through paypal and was included in the $446.00 received yesterday !! Thank you so very much!!
default_wub.png
default_wub.png

I donated but have to post so the wonderful donor adds another $1!
default_aktion033.gif

Im thankful for my Lord, my health, my family, friends, and that we have food to eat, clothes to wear, and shelter! Long story but two years ago my health was very iffy, and this year our financial situation was uncertain.

Im also very thankful for my HORSES! When my husband was laid off earlier this year, I faced the possibility of having to sell them, and though they arent a "necessity", I cant imagine having to go without them!
default_wub.png

Had to add Im also thankful my hubby has another job, and I have my job of 4+ years when there ae alot of unemployed people out there still.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am thankful for my family If it was not for my husband and my child I dont k where I would be at today

I'm thankful for my family and friends. Thankful I am able to have my horses. Thankful for CMHR and all the wonderful work they do, this forum, the wonderful person making the donation for giving thanks.

Here is my post to go for the $1 donation to CMHR! Thank you!

Thank you to the generous donor who is supporting these lovely minis in need.

This year I am thankful for my mini being trained to drive-- I can wait for all the adventures to come

I am also thankful for having the chance to attend and compete in a lot of horse shows that I otherwise wouldn't and all the wisdom I have gained from LB.

When I count my blessing I count my minis twice.

I am very thankful for the journey that has led me to where my life is today. I've gone through some dark times but I'm thankful that I've found a light that shines brightly - my fiance Robert. I'm also very thankful for my health, my job, my horses, my friends, Robert's huge family, people who take in any animal in need, the wonderful person donating for each post, and support networks like this wonderful forum!
default_wub.png

Last edited:
I am very thankful for the journey that has led me to where my life is today. I've gone through some dark times but I'm thankful that I've found a light that shines brightly - my fiance Robert. I'm also very thankful for my health, my job, my horses, my friends, Robert's huge family, people who take in any animal in need, the wonderful person donating for each post, and support networks like this wonderful forum!
default_wub.png
AW! Parm, you brought tears to my eyes! God Bless you!

i am just thankfull for the whole year. We started with no ASPC mare and now we have three great mares. I just love and adore all three. They all three are also in foal. I am thankful that my two other mares are in foal. My warmblood mare has given birth to a very sweet filly. Sometimes I can't walk without crunches because of an accident a few years ago but the filly has from day one no problems with that. I can lead her with crunches. She is such a sweety.

I am thankful for great friends made throu lilbegnnngs, americanshetlandforum and facebook. I am really thankful for Lewella, she has helped and advised me so much this year. I hope there are many years of friendship to come.

I am thankfull for Jackie and the opportunity she is given me for next year. It is a real pleasure to work with you.

I am thankfull for Hille (she won't read it) but she has walked through such dark times and is still a pleasure to be around and has her head up and her heart in the right place.

I am thankfull for my understanding and supporting husband.I couldn't have done it without him.

I am thankfull for all our other horses (and of course our mule too, no discrimination for long ears) and our entire family two-legged, four-legged, with or without wings.

I am thankful for my family, my friends, our health and employment, and for the opportunity to own horses.
default_yes.gif
I'm also thankful for the volunteers of CMHR and that I can spare some money to help out horses in need. My check will be in the mail tomorrow. Thanks so much for all that you do!

I love this thread
default_wub.png
I know I already posted once so I don't expect a donation for this one. I just wanted to share that my heart is filled so full right now with the love that I am feeling.

Thank you for sharing your hearts.
default_wub.png

Liz

I am thankful for my Family, Friends, my dogs, cats, and horses. And all the blessings in life God has blessed me with. I am also thankful for LB!

Latest posts

Back