Clyde the Gospel Clown & Jill the Mini Donkey

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FlatCreekFarm

Reaction score
I really enjoyed this article, especially the pictures... and got permission to share it with my forum friends. I do love the picture where Clyde is pulling his little donkey trailer with his motorcycle (but perhaps Donkey Jill could use a helmet too?
default_thumbup.gif
)

Here's the link

Clyde the Gospel Clown (and Jill the Mini Donkey)

Make sure you have Adobe first, and keep in mind that this is a pdf file and may take awhile to load... especially if you have a slow connection. Also, you may have to zoom in on it some to read it (unless you have much better eyes than me
default_new_shocked.gif
)

[SIZE=12pt]And I'm supposed to add ~ Reprinted with permission of Rural Missouri Magazine[/SIZE]

How great is that! That trailer is awesome.

[SIZE=14pt]
default_aktion033.gif
Thanks Tammy, what a great story
default_aktion033.gif
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=18pt]Thanks for sharing that. It was a good story, and talk about some devine intervention, starting with the story of his son and ending with the welder making his cart for $50.00. I love happy endings. Ce [/SIZE]

default_no.gif
I've tried 2 times now to upload this and nothing manifests
default_no.gif

must be the "dial-up" ? and it is a slow dial-up at that
default_rolleyes.gif

default_no.gif
I've tried 2 times now to upload this and nothing manifests
default_no.gif

must be the "dial-up" ? and it is a slow dial-up at that
default_rolleyes.gif
Sorry!! Maybe I can e-mail it to you. I know, we had slow dial-up for years
default_no.gif
Sometimes when I can't download an Adobe file, I find that Adobe is secretly hiding behind the current window, asking if I want to update :DOH! Not saying that's the case, but just that Adobe is persnickety at times
default_wacko.png
PM if you want me to e-mail it. It's cute, you have to see the little donkey butt riding in the trailer
default_smile.png

Latest posts

Back