Clipper blade sharpening

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sugarboy

Reaction score
[SIZE=12pt]Hey guys, [/SIZE]

I need a little help deciding who to send my clipper blades off to for sharpening. I thought about the place that advertizes in the jeffers equine catalog and I have looked online but its hard to know who does a good job. I HATE paying to have them sharpened and get 2 strokes out of them and then they bind up. That happened in the past with so called pro's. so please help me out here.

I have both A-5's and the clippmaster blades to sharpen.

thanks a bunch.

thanks Mona, I havent heard back from her yet but I have emailed her. If anyone else out there has had good luck with others please let me know. also, again, has anyone tried the jeffers equine catalog people. Just curious because I order a ton from Jeffers already.

thanks

Melissa
default_wink.png

Russ Fiorey from Cresendo Acres in NH. He sharpens all my blades and they come back quickly and SHARP! I've tried a local feed store who sharpens blades, along with others and have been happiest with Cresendo Acres in NH. They come back as sharp as new blades out of the package and he's very reasonable on his rates. Wont send my blades anywhere else! They have a website, and I dont have it right here in front of me, but just google it.

~Jen~

[SIZE=12pt]Hey guys, [/SIZE]

I need a little help deciding who to send my clipper blades off to for sharpening. I thought about the place that advertizes in the jeffers equine catalog and I have looked online but its hard to know who does a good job. I HATE paying to have them sharpened and get 2 strokes out of them and then they bind up. That happened in the past with so called pro's. so please help me out here.

I have both A-5's and the clippmaster blades to sharpen.

thanks a bunch.

/quote]

This is the website address of some people that a lot of the Quarterhorse people use. I personally have not sent anything to him, although he comes very highly reccommended. I am lucky to have someone locally, who does a good job. Hope this helps.

http://www.daddyrays.net/index.htm

I can also vouch for Kim Miller...she does a GREAT Job!!!
default_wub.png

Click on her name for her email...

I'v been wanting to buy a nice set of clippers but haven't done it yet. I took my son to the barber today and he said he could send blades off for me. I guess I should have asked how much,would they be done the same?

Latest posts

Back