Clipped my Buckeroo God Daughters Head and neck!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
balli4.jpg
This is the only way that I know how to post photos. This is Ballet on Braodway By George. She is a yearling filly and boy I can't wait to get her out in the show ring.

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c397/bro...s_12/balli4.jpg[/url]

Last edited by a moderator:
:aktion033: Ahhh BEAUTIFUL you must be excited and just rearing to get in the ring.

WOW!! LOOK AT HER!!! She's beautiful!! I would love to have a George filly.
default_wub.png
: Best of luck with her this year!!

Hi. Upload your photo to your website. If you have a file manager there that is where you upload from your computer. Keep the photo small. Now bring up the photo in the file manager on your website. Find the address for that photo and highlight it. Right click and copy. Go to Forum and go to new topic. Click on tree and paste the photos address in box that comes up. If you have problems let me know.

Ken

VERY nice. I too was hoping to clip this week; low and behold it is COLD like 40 for highs and raining......but we needed the rain so can't complain, just gotta wait to clip.

Look at those legs :new_shocked:! They are so long. And the neck
default_yes.gif
: I think you will do well.:lol: She is beautiful!

Actually all you've got to do is instead of hitting "Insert link" hit "Insert picture" (the little picture of the tree icon near the font controls) and paste the link there. It will show up in your post.

Leia

WOWZERS! Now SHE is a filly that I would love to have come live with me anytime she would like. :new_shocked: I took a look at your website, you have some gorgeous horses!
default_yes.gif
:

Eeeewwwww. That filly is some ugly. Tell ya what - I'll do you a favour and take her off your hands... no sense in having anything that homely hanging around the barn...
default_whistling.gif
: :bgrin

She is beautiful! I have her half sister, same mom! I can't wait to clip my Ally, especially after seeing your filly!!
default_yes.gif
:

Wow....she is gorgeous!! You should have much good luck in the show ring ....she is just breath taking.
default_yes.gif
:

Just couldn't wait for Christmas eh?!!! :bgrin She is beautiful Brody. You should do well showing her!

Latest posts

Back