Clinton Fair

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Amy

Reaction score
Another great thank you to Gene & Jum Baynham for a well run show & a great day.

After not being able to show at all last year it was such a pleasure to be able to go out & see friends again & have John show a bit & just have a REALLY nice day doing what we love best-- spending a day with both horses & friends. While the crowd was small it was an excellent show & I , for one , had a really good time. Not much time to visit but nice to see every one .

Thankas again Genie.

It was great to see you and John back in the show ring. Hope John continues on his road to recovery.

I think you said you have never missed a show at Clinton, and that has been a long time.

The numbers were certainly down from what we have been used to but the indoor facility has made things really nice so we don't have the weather worries.

The MHCO had a show the same day at Brooklin so that might have hurt us a bit...not sure.

Thank you so much for the compliment. These volunteer jobs are not always easy, and you certainly know that from your years of organizing shows.

It was a gorgeous day, despite what we drove through to get there (we were actually keeping an eye out for tornado signs as we were driving
default_new_shocked.gif
)! I think some of those who attended the other show were wishing that they'd come to Clinton instead, especially since many of the classes were cancelled due to the weather! People seemed to be fairly relaxed and it had the feel of "fun show" rather than the cut-throat feeling that happens at some of the shows. I was so proud of our gang-I haven't been practicing with them nearly as much as I should be but they all behaved pretty well!
default_wub.png

Kudos and thanks to everyone involved!

It has always been an "A" show.

We have had over 70 horses and 40 something competitors.

This year there were close to 40 horses and I am thinking 20 some competitors. In the colour class there must have been over 20 horses.

Thanks to those who came to the show, your support is appreciated
default_aktion033.gif

Yes I looked at your show to come to but Brooklin was closer and yes it got rained out but everyone was great also.

Thanks for answering me and letting me know as I was going to phone you to find out the rules to see if I would be allowed

to show at your shows.

Thanks Cathy

Yes I looked at your show to come to but Brooklin was closer and yes it got rained out but everyone was great also.

Thanks for answering me and letting me know as I was going to phone you to find out the rules to see if I would be allowed

to show at your shows.

Thanks Cathy
e-mail me at [email protected]

if you have any questions

e-mail me at [email protected]

if you have any questions

There was also a sanctioned show on at Lockport N.Y & also one at Ionia , michigan so the crowds were split several ways last weekend. However, there was a nice group of horses still at Clinton.

Back