clinic in NC

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wheeler

Reaction score
I was just wondering who maybe going to the clinic in NC and what info anyone can tell me about it. I saw a flyer on it but couldn't open the signup to register for it and find out a price on it. Thanks for any help on this .
default_wink.png

Go to the East Coast Miniature Horse website and I believe there is a page there decribing everything. www.ecmhc.com Click on upcoming events. Have fun!

Last edited by a moderator:
All the information is on the club's website

www.ecmhc.com

I will be there with two geldings. Hubby will be there taking lots of pictures!

I was just wondering who maybe going to the clinic in NC and what info anyone can tell me about it. I saw a flyer on it but couldn't open the signup to register for it and find out a price on it. Thanks for any help on this .
default_wink.png

Thanks for your info I really wish I could go but that is a 8 hr drive for me . Sure wish they would have something like this in our area. Hope you all have fun and post alot of pictures . Thanks

Thanks for your info I really wish I could go but that is a 8 hr drive for me . Sure wish they would have something like this in our area. Hope you all have fun and post alot of pictures . Thanks
Sure wish you could come. We would love to have you. We do have camper hookups and there is lodging nearby. Did you get the information you needed off the web site?If not send me your E-mail and I will send it to you personally.

Latest posts

Back