Classic Country Clothing

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gatorbait4sure

Reaction score
We have a classic horse for next year (Yippee!) and I need ideas for a 15 yo gal so I can start putting outfits together. Can you all post pictures of what is working for you?

Thanks!

I don't have any pictures, but what I've seen in the ring is a Western style presentation. Yoke shirts, boots, and cowboy hats. A young lady would look nice in a western styled dress or skirt with hat and boots.

I don't have any pictures, but what I've seen in the ring is a Western style presentation. Yoke shirts, boots, and cowboy hats. A young lady would look nice in a western styled dress or skirt with hat and boots.

That's good...but what is the "look" at Regionals and Worlds? I should have watched these classes!

Can you go on the website for the AMHA World Show photos and find those classes? I think there was a link posted recently. I watched a few of the adult classes and noticed a lot of fancy hats like you would see at an ADS event, but didn't watch the youth classes. I am sure the Western presentation will work because the class is so new to AMHA that people may use their experience with Western Country Pleasure in AMHR.

At the Julep Cup, I remember that some of the youth had beautiful "prom" type gowns on. I remember complimenting several of the girls on their dresses. To be certain though, you should contact Laura Tennil of Ten-L Training. She's so nice and she'd be happy to tell you. She has a lot of youth in several different driving classes and I'm sure she'd help you.

OK, 179 people have looked at this question, obviously wanting to know about the "Dress" for a Classic Country class.......Does ANYONE have any pictures of what is worn, both at local shows and at Regionals and Worlds.

I have EMd Laura but she hasn't gotten back to me yet.......

Thank you all!

dru

Latest posts

Back