"City Slicker" at the MHCO Awards Banquet

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sunny

Reaction score
I'm taking the liberty of posting a couple of photos of "City Slicker" (Bob) taken at our MHCO awards banquet on Sunday. He won a trophy for High Point "B" Stallion, and was also the lucky winner of one of the beautiful table centrepieces that had been made by one of our members. Bob had a great day!

IMG_1287.jpg

IMG_1294.jpg

:new_shocked: :new_shocked: Wow I still can't belive Tonto took Series Champion!

For a first year showing and some people that said he'd never amount to anything. :bgrin :bgrin

Thanks Judy for the pic!!! I just love it :bgrin :bgrin :bgrin

PS watch out for next year...... we start driving classes!!!!!!! and you know how he moves :new_shocked: :new_shocked:

Congratulations on a well deserved win Bob! I look forward to seeing you and Tonto in the driving ring next year.

Congratulations, Bob! :aktion033: Tonto is a SUPER nice horse!!
default_yes.gif
:

Suzy Hooper

Show Horses by Suzy

Fresno, CA

A big :new_multi: Whoopie! Bob & Tonto!!

:aktion033: Congrats :aktion033:

It was a great show season & we can't wait till next year either.

:aktion033: Congrats Bob !!!

:new_shocked: But watch out next year we are hoping to give you a run for the ribbons !!

Your are a great model of someone who
default_wub.png
: your horse's.

:aktion033: :aktion033:

Way to go BOB -- see you at the shows next year.

Great pictures Judy! :aktion033: Congrats again Bob :saludando: Tonto is a great boy, but I think you better watch out - not only is my kid Nitro gonna be driving next year too, but so are a TON of youth! We're gonna need BIGGER rings to show in! I'll talk to you later Bob :saludando:

I bet this trophy will help you get through the long winter.
default_yes.gif
: So happy for you. Take care and see you next show season!

Lisa, Sunny and my new addition.... Mc Steamy

:aktion033: :aktion033: Way to go Bob and Tonto :bgrin That ring better be big next year because I'll be driving too :bgrin See you at next year's shows (or maybe at the side of the road in Grimsby :bgrin )

Yvonne

Congratulations Bob, Looks like everyone had a great time at the banquet. :bgrin

Bob Your adventures with Tonto and Aurora are what it's all about! First the love and respect you have for your horses, then this great show season and recognition!

Congratulations!

Thanks to all, it was fun!!! I still can't belive we did it! Like someone said to me you have to spend the time with them ( horse's) to get somewhere at the shows and I can say I spend more time than anyone can think of, after all they do live under the same roof! I'm going nuts to see what comes from Aurora and dying for March to come! LOL. The nursery is built (front room) for that magic moment to come. Doing lots and lots of reading on foaling and sorts so I'm ready for the big moment!

Latest posts

Back