Cipper Blade Sharpeners

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tnkrtoy

Reaction score
Please be careful when posting information that may hurt a person's business. Earlier today I read in a topic that someone thought Tony Fowler (Pro Cut Sharpening) might have retired. Tony is our sharpener as well as a personel friend and since I haven't seen him in awhile I emailed Mrs. Fowler of the post and to see if this might be true.

From her this is what I received as a reply.

"Mike would you post a message saying .... Tony Fowler at Pro Cut Sharpening is still going strong and in the Sharpening Business. He is getting ready for

the busy season after the winter break, and has good and friendly help and looking forward to seeing everyone at the shows."

Tony has had health issues in the past but those who were at the shows he was at last year may remember that he has a man helping his to lighten the load.

I know no harm was intended but post such as I read could hurt his business if his customers read it and assume it is true. Please be careful what you post.

Mike Shove

I might addthat TONY does a mighty fine job and quick turnaround too
default_saludando.gif

Tony is my personal friend for about 30 years...loves what he does and does a great job...he will go down before he quits !! One great guy.!! Clara

default_no.gif
Received an email concerning Tony. Seems his shop and adjoining Kennels were involved in a bad fire on Thursday and all was lost Tony is o.k. and some of their dogs are at the vet but his shop is a total lost. Please pray for them
default_sad.png

default_no.gif
Received an email concerning Tony. Seems his shop and adjoining Kennels were involved in a bad fire on Thursday and all was lost Tony is o.k. and some of their dogs are at the vet but his shop is a total lost. Please pray for them
default_sad.png
That is correct... There house is fine but they lost the new kennel and I guess his shop was attached.. He does still have his sharpening trailer though....

I just spent at least an hour on the phone with Larry Fowler...Tony was asleep in his chair. They are doing okay under the circumstances. These two people are amazing !! The fire was bad to say the least, his shop got the least damage and most of that can be saved, plus he has his trailer., so life will go on as usual for him. He will be at the shows and is still in business going strong. Will maybe be down a week just getting things reorginized. The kennel was completely destroyed...unfortunately some of the dogs were lost, but she was able to get some out before they inhaled to much smoke. Next door neighbor took the dogs to her basement for now, everyone in the state, almost, has been there to help or called , etc...they are going to be okay. They still have their house and the new one will be ready to move into soon, Tony plans on having a guy out for bids on a new shop on Monday. But please keep them in your prayers. Clara

How horrible!
default_sad.png
I'm so sorry that happened and that some of their dogs were lost. I'm glad some dogs were saved and that Tony has had so much help and that things will recover from this.

I too would be interested in his contact info. or anyplace else for that matter, who you all would recommend for blade sharpening. I am having a hard time finding a place who does a good job. Thanks!

>

> PRO CUT PROFESSIONAL SHARPENING

>

>

>

> WINTER AND HOLIDAY GIFTS & SERVICE

>

> Christmas gifts - Have you considered a new set of Double - K or Andis

> clippers as a holiday gift for the animal lovers in your family.

>

> We have Clippers available for gifts, and blades for stocking stuffers.

>

> It might be a good time to even trade in your old Double-K clippers for

> a new set. Or consider purchasing one of our refurbished Double-K units.

>

> Sharpening your current blades, during the winter months, is good preparation

> for next show season. Send in you blades November thru Feb, and with

> 15 blades or more, you will receive a 15% discount on your sharpening.

>

> Just send a copy of this email as your coupon.

>

>

> Tony Fowler

> Pro Cut Professional

> 4442 Vermont Road

> Wellsville, Ks 66092

>

> 785-883-4883

>

>

> WWW.PROCUTPROFESSIONAL.COM

> (Blade sharpening and Clipper sales and repairs)

> WWW.CUDDLESOMEFARM.COM

>

>

Latest posts

Back