Christmas Parade

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scr

Reaction score
We took five of our minis to a local Christmas Parade this past Sautrday. You know you've got great horses when you can trust them to folks that have never driven before. We let my 81 year old neighbor drive Romeo, my little Amish driving trained stallion and my sister and her grandson drive Jammer, my other stallion. Both horses took care of their new drivers to the utmost!

When a team of Belgians showed up, we just HAD to do a photo op. Our little guys thought they were just as big! I don't think the Belgians even SAW our little ones.

comerall.jpg

bigvsromeo.jpg

Bloom played the candy elf again. We put candy in the red plush bags on her side and let kids get it out along the parade route.

bloomelf2.jpg

Romeo is the one looking up at the Belgians (he's 28.5 inches) and no Deb is not 81 (boy we need to find her plastic surgeon if she is). She warmed up Romeo before Mr. Kiney drove him and I warmed up Jammer before Sheila and Weldon drove him in the parade.

Outstanding pictures. All 3 should go to Equusite.

BTW, there is a mini on Equusite today to vote for and the 3 top places were real close in votes so be sure to VOTE today.

www.equusite.com

Todays Pictures.

Joyce

Wonderful pictures thank you for sharing them with us.

I just love to see the Christmas shots & your group driving pic is quite nice!

Merry Christmas!!

HO

HO

HO !!

I don't know which is sweeter- the gentleness of the draft horses or the "I think I can" of your mini looking up at them. Terrific photo!!!

Cute cute pictures...love the little elf....great idea!
aktion033.gif

Latest posts

Back