Child Abuse and other fun stuff....

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lilhorseladie

Reaction score
Last weekend we went on a camping trip. We went to South Dakota. To an area called North Point. This is how we were loaded (no, she really didn't ride like this)...

Allpacked.jpg

This is a Sunset over the Missourie river at Fort Randall Dam on Saturday evening...

SunsetAug506.jpg

This is a family photo ( this was a first anual reunion)

On the left are my brother and his wife and two sweet girls. In the center are my parents. On the right are my three boys and daughter. We are missing our twenty one year old son (family isn't as important as women at this point
default_smile.png
)

allofus.jpg

default_smile.png
Just a picture to show that our family always looks mad
default_smile.png
This was taken in May with all of us.

IMG_2483_041.jpg

This is our oldest, who is right now chasing women:)
default_wub.png
:

jeremy.jpg

Looks like a great vacation!
default_smile.png

Liz

Great pictures!

This is our oldest, who is right now chasing women:)
He is quite handsome I bet he doesn't have to "chase" too long
default_rolleyes.gif
: How tall is he? I don't look forward to the day my 4 boys think girls are more important than hanging with us
default_unsure.png
:

Jeremy is 6'5. He has gorgeous blue eyes and has had girls chasing him since he was born I think
default_smile.png
Over the weekend, while we were camping, he moved in with his latest girlfriend. I know I can't tell him not to do that, but grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr................. I told him anyway, just for fun.

The boys are a handful, when they aren't fighting they are very funny and charming and sweet. Usually, they are fighting, two against one, not always the same two
default_smile.png

The kid's age spread from 5-21. Melody just turned five last week and she is the joy of the whole family.

People used to ask me how I raised five kids, taught full time, did extra duties, volunteeered twice a week and attended church several times a week. The truth is you just do it.

Thanks for looking.

That first pic was cute! :bgrin I love family outings and reunions. It looks as if you have a great time with yours. Great pics! Good looking family.

Latest posts

Back