Chicken Show

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kendra

Reaction score
I know there's lots of chicken people here - thought I'd share my news!

This weekend was the APA Canadian National Poultry Show. There were over 800 poultry entries, which is always so much fun to see!

My Partridge Chantecler pullet placed Best of Variety, Best of Breed and Reserve Champion American! Very exciting.

10348281_10152397185227096_5076969798654402532_n.jpg

My Partridge Chantecler cockerel was Reserve of Variety as well!

10801542_10152397232302096_3303280872139536951_n.jpg

Does anyone else here show their birds?

wow congratulations! love the photos their color is awesome, chicken feathers are so shiny and rich. are the photos Partridges?

Congrats!!!

I'm a chicken chick too. Have about 80 of them

Cochin bantams and silkies.

Congrats!!!!!very nice birds
default_smile.png
I love going to the shows and seeing all of the variety. my whole flock is made up of different breeds. silkies, cochins, brahmas, amuracanas, Cornish, brown dutch?.., polish, frizzles, and my own breed amerilkies lol. they are a mix. Everything I have is bantam. And soon im gonna cross my polish and frizzels! Cant wait
default_smile.png

GORGEOUS!!!

My daughter shows chickens with 4-H. This is her final year since she'd graduating.

She has a silkie rooster and a game hen for show and won championships with both last year.

And I blame her for my falling in love with the Buff Orbingtons. I have a half dozen egg layers now.

PLUS a magnificent rooster!

Congratulations! I know the competition can be fierce, but I can see why yours won!

Latest posts

Back