Cheshire Fair Horse Show

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dreamlandnh

Reaction score
Today we had another local show. They offer a few mini's classes. It was a cold morning, we had ice on the truck window. Lizzie went to the show with gloves and two hats on. Then for her first few classes she had 2 shirts on and her show jacket. Plus she had on 2 pairs of pants! The sun did come out but still stayed cold all day. The photographer never got any pictures of me but she did take several of Lizzie and my mom (Diana here on the forum). I have posted a few of them.

Lizzie took blue in all her classes. In the adult classes Megan (Nybor Farm) took the blue in showmanship, halter and reinsmanship. Great job Meg, you and Joey have worked hard! Diana took the 2nd in showmanship and halter and in reinsmanship. I took 3rd in all of those classes. In Pleasure me and my Patches took 1st with Diana behind me (I think) and Megan taking the 3rd. In our cones class I think it went the same.

We are home and unpacked and relaxing now. One more show to go in Oct. Here are some pictures by our photographer, it is my 6 year old niece. She also at the end took a try at driving Patches and early in the day she drove Diana's Majestic (stallion).

Lizzie getting ready for Showmanship

HPIM2464.jpg

Our happy home for the day

HPIM2474.jpg

Lizzie with Patches in, in-hand obstacle

HPIM2550.jpg

Diana with Majestic in, in-hand obstacle

HPIM2567.jpg

Our young photographer resting with Patches

HPIM2590.jpg

Karen

:aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033:

CONGRATS YOU GUYS!!!!!!!

A job well done as usual!

Wow, it must have been freezing! I suppose I would choose 90 degree weather over that!

It was a great show. Megan and Joey did a great job and always does. I had lots of fun with the kids and enjoy just being with them.

We always had were able to meet George that posts here on the forum. He didn't bring Humble but it's always nice to meet someone you talk with on the forum. I'm sure we will see him and Humble in the ring next year. After a few emails back in forth with George it ends up he lives in the next town over. Almost in my backyard. Small world.

Yeah, it was chilly today; mostly in the morning before the sun came out. Cones class was pinned Karen, Me, Diana. Which surprised me concidering Joey would NOT trot, it did the whole course at a canter
default_rolleyes.gif
: The goofy horse, but it was a blast! I cant wait for combined driving next year! He's ready for it. Here are some more pictures from the day ^_^

Me and Joey in our showmanship class

showmanship.jpg

The showmanship lineup (closets to farthest) Me and Joey, Karen and Patches, Diana and Emmy

lineup.jpg

Waiting to go for trail

trail.jpg

Cones. RUN BABY RUN!!!

cones.jpg

And a HUGE thank you to busyminimom (melanie here on the forum) for letting me ride her pony Ruby in sr/adult walk/trot. We didnt place in our equitation class, which was out of 10 riders. But we did place 2nd in trail! It was a really exciting ride on her and I had an awsome time! Thank you again Melanie for letting me ride Ruby!
default_wub.png
:

rubytrail.jpg

~Megan

:aktion033: What a good looking line up! Looks like a fun day!

I bet it was chilly but better than so hot ya can't breathe - the horses always seem to feel good in this cooler weather.

Congrats on a good job!! :aktion033:

Jayme

Back