Charity needs our prayers

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033: [SIZE=14pt] Go little crazy lady go :bgrin So glad to hear she is definitely on the mend! Corinne[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]I'm glad to hear that she is feeling better too![/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Do you have a picture of her running around the house or sleeping in your lap? You know how we love pictures...
default_yes.gif
:
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Shannon
default_smile.png
[/SIZE]

glad Charity is feeling better and hope she continues to improve.

one question about iodine? my vet told us it is too harsh and can burn their tender skin... to use betadine instead. it will do the same thing but not be as harsh... just a thought since i know none of us would want to burn our little babies...

:aktion033: Yes

We need a current pic of Charity in her "Toddler" size diapers...they grow so fast...hope she is continuing to do well
default_yes.gif
:

Susan, when you dip with IODINE you are only using the 2%. You can use nolvasan, betadine, or chlorhixidine. Corinne

I PROMISE IF she slows down long enough new pics tomarrow!! She is a bit frishly now that she is feeling better!

I use the Gental like 2% iodine on my babies! THe vet said that won;t burn as bad!

RNR

Back