Chandler's dream come true

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Walbon Acres

Reaction score
Chandler's dream come true is that he also got his dream horse!!!!!!!!!!!!! Her name is Alliance Dustys Feeling Fine. She is a beautiful daughter out of "Dust Me Off" and sired by "Fine Line"!!!!!! Maybe Chandler will post some pictures of her soon. Congratulations Chandler!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She is a beauty!!!!!! Have fun with her and enjoy her and we will all be waiting to see her at the shows.

I LOVE that mare- I like the stallion as well, but I have always admired the mare.

Well done, Chandler, now lets see pictures
default_yes.gif
:

default_wub.png
: :new_shocked: :aktion033: Thanks
default_smile.png

Its a long awaited dream come true... I have all ways been a fan of DUST ME OFF and all FOUR of her National Champion daughters. Plus her sire is also from my favorites-Grosshills Boogermans Fine Line (Lazy Ns Boogerman X NFCs JADED LADY)

I remember seeing her in the 2003 AMHA WORLD Show Sale and wanted her then. Then recenetly she was available for purchase and now shes mine, thanks to Jay Dodson.

dusty1.jpg

DUST ME OFF

Fineline8_04.jpg

FINE LINE

dustysffweb.jpg

DUSTYS FEELING FINE

WOW
default_wacko.png
: :eek: :new_shocked:

Thanks all for letting me share this special moment!

Last edited by a moderator:
WOWZER!!!! :new_shocked:

Simply stunning mare from a beautiful set of parents.

WOW!!!! Congratulations Chandler!!!!!

SHE IS GORGEOUS(and has an amazing pedigree
default_smile.png
)!!!!! I am a fan of Fine Line too and I remember when she was in the World Sale. My father and I thought that she was the best one entered that year! Will she be showing this year?

Congratulations again!!!

Hey Kristina- Thanks, She will me making her debut out in the ring as a senior mare this year. She is currently in training with Emily Conder/www.NirvanaTrainingCenter.com. I cant wait to show her. Hope to see you soon too.

I remember Jaded Lady in the NFC sale- I'd have put a bid in myself if a) the internet has existed b) I had had any money!!!
default_rolleyes.gif
:

She is certainly bred " in the purple"!!

Wow, congratulations! Very beautiful, but no surprise given the pedigree.

default_smile.png

It is my understanding that Fine Line is deceased, making your mare even more special....does anyone know what happened to him?

Sure seems like some great stallions are succumbing to early demises.
default_sad.png

Liz M.

[SIZE=10pt]Chandler,[/SIZE]

Congrats!!! I am a huge fan of Dust Me Off too.

How old is your beautiful new mare??

I visited Alliance Farm in September 2003.

Dust Me Off was stunning even in as a momma! and

her baby was just beautiful! I took several pics of them.

I wonder if it is your horse?? If it is, I can send you

some baby pictures!

DustMeOffbaby.jpg

Rabittsfizz- Jaded Lady is an awesome mare before her time... I beleive she is at Little King to be bred to Buckeroo this year...

Liz- Yes, Unfortunately Fine Line has passed on... Im so thankful to have a daughter by him for the cornerstone of my broodmares.

Sandy- My mare was foaled in 2002- So that pretty little filly looks to be Alliance TopSiders Dusty Darling, now owned by my friend Pat Dempsey. I was lucky myself to see Dust Me Off in person ths past Decemeber. Even with all the winter hair she is a knockout mare. If you wouldnt mind you could email the pics to [email protected].

Here is another photo of "Feeling Fine" winning her 2003 Futurity Championship

NF-F16Gr.jpg

:aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033: Wonderful, simply wonderful addition to your equally wonderful program. She is a superb example of miniature breeding at its finest
default_yes.gif
:
default_yes.gif
:

Thanks again for the wonderful compliments.
default_yes.gif
: ALLIANCE does know how to breed them thats for sure. Its been a week since I got her and the feeling of shock is still here :new_shocked:

Latest posts

Back