Champion Of Champions :)

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Devon

Reaction score
This weekend was our last AMHR show of the year but MHCO put on a really nice nice AMHR show thanks to everyone who made it so fabulous!! Beautiful facilities exc
default_smile.png
! Its been an amazing show year lots of new friends and lots of fun and lots of road trips! It was my first year showing Eli as \I had to hardship him into AMHR. It was everything I hoped for! He took 8 Grand Champion Titles a 5 AMHR shows his most exciting was the Area 2 National show in Ohio! He also went undefeated in Amatuer Halter and Model Gelding
default_smile.png
At the OMHC show this weekend eli was Unanimous Grand Champion gelding and Unanimous Champion Of Champions ! It was an amazing way to end our AMHR show season. Eli also finished the year just 1 point from his HOF which was a little frustrating!LOL. I just wanted to share eli sporting his champion of champions ribbons. Thanks for letting me share his success its been a great great year!! Goodluck to everyone whos attending nationals!!!

COC1.jpg

coc2.jpg

coc3.jpg

Go Eli Go! He is truely something
default_smile.png
Now that whole year of waiting to show him has been proven worth while
default_smile.png
I love Eli
default_smile.png
:) Its really too bad about not being able to go to any more amhr shows
default_sad.png
that one point is just there to taunt you, but still most horses dont even get that close in one season!

Congratulations Devon, I know I congratulated you yesterday but I wanted to also congratulate you here. Eli looked amazing yesterday and you showed him well.

Yvonne

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! He is gorgeous! Thank you so much for sharing your fabulous news and these fantastic photographs!

Wow, that's great! A big CONGRATS!!!!!! to you!!!

default_risa8.gif
default_aktion033.gif

What a GORGEOUS horse!

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations on your well-deserved wins! He is absolutely gorgeous!

wub.gif
Gotta love those geldings!

Barbara

Congratulations on such a wonderful show season!! He just looks spectacular!

I am also very very proud of you and the wonderful job you are doing. I wouldn't worry about the one point, I am pretty sure it will be easy to come by.

Congrats!!
default_aktion033.gif
default_biggrin.png

thank you so so much for letting me share my excitement and for all your nice words!! I LOVE this pony I always knew he was special
default_smile.png

Way to go, Devon and Eli!
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
It makes me so happy to know that you and he have had such a great year! Congratulations on your well deserved wins! You've worked hard for them.
default_wub.png

Congratulations Devon so happy for you and Eli. Glad that you also had a wonderful and fun time showing this year.

Way to go, Devon and Eli!
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
It makes me so happy to know that you and he have had such a great year! Congratulations on your well deserved wins! You've worked hard for them.
default_wub.png
THank you for such a beautiful horse and for being such an amazing friend
default_smile.png
default_wub.png

Thank you markadoodle that photo looks great!!
default_smile.png

Back