Champagnes

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

~Palomino~

Reaction score
Does anyone here breed for champagnes or knows of someone that breeds champagne's? I would REALLY like to find my little colt a girl freind(and I am in nooo hurry, I still have 2 years) and REALLY want a small champagne mare! Can you give me the web-site or the e-mail to the breeders? THANKS!

-Gage-

Joyce

Reaction score
Susan should be able to help you Gage or set you in the right direction.

Joyce

~Palomino~

Reaction score
Joyce said:
Susan should be able to help you Gage or set you in the right direction.Joyce

432503[/snapback]

thanks Joyce, I really want Susans new champagne filly, Nightcap! But sadly I dont have enough money:( I gues it never hurts to dream though! I dont need a filly/mare right now, and I cant get one right now, I just want to find some farms so I can keep up on there champagnes and so I know where to look WHEN I can get one!!

THANKS!

-Gage-

Last edited by a moderator:

CyndiD

Reaction score
You can try Sandii Turner at Quarter Moon Farm in Wyoming..

Qtrmoonfarm@aol.com

I know she has many champagne`s and is very knowledgable about them!!!

I would love to have one someday...

appypintolady

Reaction score
I know that Critter Creek has a page on their website of all their champagnes.

Miniv

Reaction score
Sandii Turner is probably the most knowledgable on mini Champagne pedigrees I know.

You can't go wrong with picking her brains on the subject.

MA

bethel

Reaction score
Hi Gage,

I,too, breed for the champagnes!! I have been blest and have 5 new champagne foals to add to the herd.

I have one of the most unusual colored champagne foals, this year. He was born a solid classic. Now clipped, he is roaning out and has a dorsal stripe.

I really need to get my website updated!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Will try to get pics soon!

Jeannie at Bethel Minis, Tack and Gift Shop in Ky.

HGFarm

Reaction score
Yes, Critter Creek and HHH (Susan) both breed for champagnes.

~Palomino~

Reaction score
jeannie, let me know when you get your web-site updated (and what your web-site is) could you send pics to my e-mail? minihorse_gc_8@excite.com

Sandii Turner is just new to her champagnes and she is not selling any of them!

Susan is really the best champagne person I have ever met(I am sure there are more but she has been so helpfull and freindly to me) she has a good group of them but I have tryed to talk her into selling on of her champagne mares but she said she is not planning to do that right now!! I CANT get another stallion and she has the ADORBLEST little filly, I dont have enouph money for a champagne right now and this little filly that i LOVE is really diferent looking so she is even more (I totally agree with her price)! and the other champagne filly Susan has is really not my type and I would really like a small/double registerd one! I REALLY REALLY REALLY liked her last year champagne filly, Belle!! If she would have been born this year and I didnt buy my colt I would have bought her!! She was/is just GORGEOUS! I like Nightcap just as much though!!

I like ALOT of herds but Susan and Marsha Kenely are probably my favorite (and my best helpers/techers and freinds too, i have LOTS of other freinds who dont really breed and are GREAT freinds too:) I KNOW I cant buy a baby foal next year cause it wouldnt be able to actually have a baby 5 years from now, and by then I will be headed to college and I wont be able to breed for a while!

So i need to find a filly/mare born THIS year or before!!

Thanks everyone!!

-Gage-

Last edited by a moderator:

Hosscrazy

Reaction score
If I were to go the champagne route, I'd go with Susan O.!!!

Latest posts