Champ is improving everyday!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

StellaLenoir

Reaction score
Champ on Alaqua TV

The vet treating Champ is my vet too
default_smile.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I couldn't see the video but glad to hear Champ is getting better everyday, I think of him several times during the day and night. I hope he recovers fully from his ordeal, are his previous owners being charged?

Yvonne

dang! I can see the video, it is a link to the facebook page just like last time. I will try and add it another way.
default_wacko.png

Video worked for me, and it is great to see that he is still doing well. It amazes me that if you were just to see his face you wouldn't have any idea he was in such poor shape. Those eyes are just so bright and full of life
default_wub.png

Very good short video.......

I've joined up as a "fan". I'll share this with others on Facebook too. Thanks for the update.

Last edited by a moderator:
My god... Words almost escape me... I did not see the original post concerning Champ. Could you please direct me to it?

I was so upset and stunned when I saw this video I couldn't stop the tears. I can't imagine anyone having a horse and letting it get into that condition. Where was the compassion of the owners?

And little Champ just stayed so calm and trusting of his new human caregivers. He'd have every right in the world to never want to be near a human being again! This is just heartbreaking!

Its a good thing that the abusers didn't take away Champ's spirit. Just watching him eat grass indicates he has what it takes to make it - and he will
default_yes.gif

I couldnt believe that little guy was still breathing when I first saw him. God bless his rescuers!

Yeah Champ
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
I have been so worried about him, and so hopeful that he will make it - with a soul like he has and the will to live, it would be heartbreaking for him to not pull thru.

My thoughts and prayers are with Champ and his caregivers -- God bless them all.

Altho I can see the video, just knowing that he is doing better is putting my anxious mind to rest.

Hang in there Champ - we are all rooting for you - and I am sure that your worldwide fan club will continue to grow and grow

Yeah Alaqua ! !
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
What great people, and how fortunate that Champ landed in their loving care
default_wub.png
default_wub.png

Stac

I couldn't see the video but glad to hear Champ is getting better everyday, I think of him several times during the day and night. I hope he recovers fully from his ordeal, are his previous owners being charged?

Yvonne
I wish that some still pictures of little Champ could be posted. Some of us are still on dial up, which makes it impossible to see videos,and there are a few of us not doing Facebook.

We are all cheering little Champ on. Thank goodness for the wonderful caring people, who are doing a great job of taking care of his needs.
default_aktion033.gif

thank you so much to take the time to update us on Champ

I cannot wait till he blooms... he is so precious and looks likes he

is in good hands

God Bless all who are helping Champ

I'm so glad to hear that Champ is doing so well!!! The video was heartbreaking but what a nice facility and great group of people! I'm glad to hear their looking at prosecuting the previous owner.

Any recent news about Champ? I'm unable to get into Facebook to check their site and was thinking of him this morning. Sure hope he's still doing well.

I have been away for quite some time from LB (my apologies), butthis video was brought to my attention and I just had to post. Bless you for helping Champ. I will include him in my prayers and healing light. I hope updates will keep coming.

Latest posts

Back