Champ in the news

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

StellaLenoir

Reaction score
news video of Champ

default_wub.png
default_wub.png
default_wub.png

I am so happy for little Champ ... what a fighter
aktion033.gif

I continue to pray for his sucsess everyday

Aaaaawww, bless his heart.
default_sad.png
And bless those who are working so hard to save him.
default_wub.png

That was a very well done report. I'll keep checking every day to see if there are new reports on his continued improvement.

Charlotte

Yeah Champ
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
Yeah Alaqua
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
I hope that this news story is picked up around the world and that little Champ becomes a poster-horse for neglect cases. I pray daily and cry whenever I see pictures of this valiant little soul who has such a will to live. Bless the people of Alaqua who are caring for him -- shame, shame, shame on those who put him in this condition.

Thank you for keeping us posted -- back to the tissues ! ! !

Stacy

I did rescue work back in Florida in the middle-late 70's as a court appointed County Agent for my rescue group.

If my memory serves me correctly, According to Florida Statues 828.12-13 (I think) those statues were written in regards to abuse to both children and animals together in the same statue--- which back in the day meant an animal violator could and would be charged under that and get the same penalty as abusing a child. So it was not that difficult to have abusers be severly punished for abusing any animal when the statue covered animals and children under that blanket together.

If that law is still written as such on the books today, that abuser is going to heck in a handbasket where he belongs.

It's down right disturbing what people are capable of,breaks my heart
no.gif
. How can people think this is ok,news reports like this are so valuable in bringing awareness to this very real issue. God bless everyone involved
wub.gif

I have been following the threads on Champ since they started. That poor little guy. He is so...alive! His eyes never dimmed in any photo. He IS a champion! I do pray for him each day and check for updates. He should be the poster child for neglect and abuse. I have never seen a horse so emaciated!

I also have to say that the folks at Alaqua are also CHAMPIONS!!! I am sure that a guy in this condition needs around the clock attention.

Thank you to the station that ran his touching rescue story.Very well done.
default_aktion033.gif

Yeah Champ
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
Yeah Alaqua
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
I hope that this news story is picked up around the world and that little Champ becomes a poster-horse for neglect cases. I pray daily and cry whenever I see pictures of this valiant little soul who has such a will to live. Bless the people of Alaqua who are caring for him -- shame, shame, shame on those who put him in this condition.

Thank you for keeping us posted -- back to the tissues ! ! !

Stacy
..lve sent the link to all my friends on facebook /

l choke up everytime l see him too

Thats great he's coming along like he is...since first reading about him and hoping for the best and l admit it's been in my head a few times l didn't have good thoughts about his pulling through and remembering those beautiful bright eyes was heart breaking for me
default_sad.png
...many good wishes for him and a future with plenty of food a warm place to sleep and someone who actually takes the time and cares..

Last edited by a moderator:
Writing with tears in my eyes after watching that video, I just want to say thank you to Alaqua for taking such good care of Champ, a little horse with a strong will to survive.

Barbie

I'm totally amazed that the little guy is able to walk around like he is. Hats off to those wonderful people who are caring for him.

I sent the TV station an email thanking them for airing that piece.

You GO Champ!
wub.gif

Many blessings sent to those caring for Champ and prayers for his recovery.

You know that little fellow must have so much will to live.

Would like to thank all who are helping !!!

My prayers and blessings go to all and especially CHAMP God Bless

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back