CG's back!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

noblebrook

Reaction score
Just wanted to thank Fran and Walt Filipowicz for the nice visit and the chance to bring home a filly

that we sold to them a couple of yrs ago. We will enjoy having her back!

Thank you so much for all you did to get things ready to bring her back across the border too!

I hope things continue to go well as you find homes for the rest of your horses and start enjoying

your retirement
default_smile.png

Best wishes, Rita

Glad to hear she is home safe and sound, Rita. She is such a pretty girl. Walt and Fran are awesome, and have some wonderful horses. I know they will be missed in the mini world and hopefully they will pop in here and there to say hi to all of us.

Thanks Kim, I have to stop collecting horses!----just one more planned for next month then

I am done for awhile
default_smile.png

Fran and Walt still plan to come out to some shows to see us!

Rita and Reg it was so good seeing you both again and Walt got to meet Reg. CG will be greatly missed as will all the horses as we sell them. We will be back to Canada to see so many friends . We have retained part of Filipowicz Enchanting Moment. M. E. as we call her. Samantha Betts and Strachen Edwardss and us will be partners on this filly and she will be shown in Canada. Looking forward to what other adventures my husband and I will be doing now that he is retired.

Many people have emailed or called and asked if we are selling the farm. We are NOT selling the farm just selling most of our horses and keeping one and going to be doing other things.

I aksed the same thing when I was there
default_sad.png
I am glad you are keeping it, you have a beautiful spot!

CG is settling in beautifully! I am enjoying watching her flagging tail and beautiful trot!!! I can't get

over how much she looks like her dam.

I have found over the years it always takes us longer to do barn chores because we watch the horses so much. LOL Glad to hear that CG is doing well she is missed.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back