CC's baby girl pictures - 1 week now...

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WOW!! She's looking S-U-P-E-R!!! On a side note, when are you going to update your website? Inquiring minds want to know!!
default_smile.png

She is just beautiful! Cant wait to see her grow up. Joyce

Poor Erica! You just can't get colour on your fillies! Is CC not Looker's dam? You always get such loud colts. I'm hoping you'll get one yet this year
default_wink.png

This filly is so pretty, and looks to be a real character
default_wub.png
Congrats again on another beauty
default_aktion033.gif

I have always loved your foals but this one is one of my favorites!!! She is absolutely GORGEOUS!!!!!

Congratulations!!!!!!
default_wub.png
:wub
default_wub.png

Last edited by a moderator:
She's exquisite, Erica!

And considering I am a solid colored horse fanatic, I think she's perfect :eek:) Perhaps she should have "Spotless" in her name :eek:)

Well, I love this little girl, she is tops in my book. I love her as much as I loved TKO, and that is saying something.
default_wub.png

default_new_shocked.gif
:shocked
default_new_shocked.gif
She definitely is EXQUISITE!!!!!!
default_wub.png
:wub
default_wub.png
I would use that in her registered name and I agree that SMITTEN could be her barn name
default_yes.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Erica,

I have to agree with all the others. She is truly stunning. Can't wait to see her in the ring.

Arlene

She is Stunning!! As usual, you have struck the jackpot... All your hard work surely pays off...
default_smile.png

How about Erica's I'm Smitten with You..

or Erica's You Stole My Heart...

Thanks everyone for the compliments, I'm excitied to watch her grow.....
default_wub.png

If she already has caught my eye and continues to grow like her full brother I have here from last year, who keeps getting better I'll be happy.

Of course I'm on pins and needles to see Knockers and Angel's little Takers later this month!

Latest posts

Back