"CATCH" and "Striker" are going to be daddys!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lost Spoke Ranch

Reaction score
Hi everybody:

I was out feeding this morning and low and behold I saw several baby kicks from mares bred to “Catch” this spring! Yippy!!!! Yahoooy!!!!!!!!!

Catch was only home from the 2009 show circuit for several months this spring (April and May) so we are sooooooo tickled to know there will be several Catchy bundles arriving spring of 2010. These will be his first!

I just wanted to share our excitement! For those who don't know who Catch is, he is our bay leopard pictured in my avatar.

Thanks all!

Dawn
default_saludando.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
CONGRATULATIONS! 

He is very beautiful and I have always admired him from afar! Maybe I'll get to own a Catch baby one day 
default_wub.png

Woohoo Tommy and Dawn!!!!! I didnt know you had used him this year. How EXCITING!!! I bet you can't wait!! This will certainly warrant a trip down there this spring when your foals arrive! Keep us posted!!

Aww.. CongRats!!.. I know you are thrilled!!..

Looking forward to see photos of his foal in spring time!..

Also how far are the mare now?

I am keeping my eye on the couple mares to see if I can see or feel the movement.

What great news! I'll be checking your website regularly when it gets closer to foaling time! Congratulations!

Pam C.

How exciting will be looking forward to seeing his foal crop

Congrats Dawn and Tommy!! :))

That is exciting news for sure!! :)

Susan O.

[SIZE=10pt]CATCH BABIES![/SIZE]

Oh Dawn & Tommy - be still my heart!

Can't wait until they start arriving.

CONGRATS!

Whaaa Whooo congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

quote name='Lost Spoke Ranch' date='Dec 18 2009, 01:50 PM' post='1252372']

Hi everybody:

I was out feeding this morning and low and behold I saw several baby kicks from mares bred to “Catch” this spring! Yippy!!!! Yahoooy!!!!!!!!!

Catch was only home from the 2009 show circuit for several months this spring (April and May) so we are sooooooo tickled to know there will be several Catchy bundles arriving spring of 2010. These will be his first!

I just wanted to share our excitement! For those who don't know who Catch is, he is our bay leopard pictured in my avatar.

Thanks all!

Dawn
default_saludando.gif

How totally exciting. Bet you will be seeing Lots of Spots in the spring
default_new_shocked.gif

Congratulations from a Catch Fan

Hi again everybody!

Thanks so much for the wonderful congratulations in anticipation of Catch’s first foals! I passed along all your congratulations to him this morning and he wanted me to pass along a HUGE whinny of appreciation to all of his friends!

I was watching for movement again in our bred mares this morning and confirmed two mares in foal to our three year old fewspot/fewcap colt Lost Spoke’s Lightening Strike aka “Striker”! Striker is bred VERY similar to Catch’s sire Lost Spoke’s Winter Hawk and is bred to Catch’s dam “Mums”. Striker did very well as a fewspot/fewcap bringing home an AMHA World Top Ten in two year old halter futurity stallions and is now DRIVING! The other another mare I confirmed in foal to Striker is from similar breeding as “Mums” so we are looking forward to something special from all of them. Here is a picture of Striker.

strikerrighttoc.jpg

That’s it for new foal watch update news. Oh, before I forget our foaling season is due to start in March and end in April/May.

Thanks again!

Dawn
default_saludando.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back