"CATCH" and "Striker" are going to be daddys!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oooo--now that I'm done breeding, I'll need to get my scratch itched with everyone else's new foals. These will be fun to watch for!!

I was watching for movement again in our bred mares this morning and confirmed two mares in foal to our three year old fewspot/fewcap colt Lost Spoke’s Lightening Strike aka “Striker”! Thanks again!

Dawn
default_saludando.gif

Another Congratulations to Striker, now I have heard a fewspot is homozygous, so you should be seeing spots for sure
default_wub.png

Congrats from yet another Catch fan! Will be watching and waiting with excitement with you!! Here's to a colorful year!

Congrats Dawn and Tommy!!!! Will be looking forward to pictures of your babies.

Oh boy!!! In Striker's picture, I can finally see his blanket that he has - his big snowcap blanket. What is Striker's base color? Is he bay, black, silver... ?? What color were his parents?

Congrats, it's going to be an exciting year!! I just LOVE seeing everyone's new babies every spring.
default_wub.png

Oh boy!!! In Striker's picture, I can finally see his blanket that he has - his big snowcap blanket. What is Striker's base color? Is he bay, black, silver... ?? What color were his parents?
Congrats, it's going to be an exciting year!! I just LOVE seeing everyone's new babies every spring.
default_wub.png
"Striker's" base coat color is chestnut. His sire is a sorrel snowcap, his dam is our bay leopard pintaloosa Sligo Spotted Horse daughter and Harris Polka Dot grand daughter. More photos of him can be seen at our website at: http://lostspokeranch.com/stallions2.html Click on the Photo Gallery link in blue. There are also a few pictures of him on our 2009 shows page from the AMHA World Show at: http://lostspokeranch.com/2009shows.html Scroll down past "Catch's" show photos.

Thanks again everyone for your very kind comments for both of our boys!

MERRY CHRISTMAS and Happy New Year!!!!!!!!!!

Dawn
default_saludando.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back