Catalina gets a harness

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Loren&Rocky

Reaction score
I just got this harness from my MIL for free! She shipped it to me and everything for nothing. But she got it at an auction and had not tried it on any of her horses. So, I found out it is totally mix-matched. The headstall does not go with this harness. But it fits, so that is ok. The chest strap must be for a Clydesdale, because it is HUGE. Although the chest strap is huge, the traces are short and meed extenders or something. The breeching seems to fit, but needs the piece that attaches it to the saddle. So, I was glad to get it, but I will have to work on it a bit. Here is Catalina modeling it for ya!!

(O yeah, I need a buggy to go with it too! :DOH! )

cataharness1_003.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
It looks like you need an entire backstrap assembly with crupper, something to connect the overgirth to the girth, and a new breastcollar. The saddle looks pretty decent though and the breeching looks good unless all that fuzz on her hindquarters is hiding a ton of extra leather under her tail.
default_wink.png
(It looks like it might be a little long but it's hard to tell.) Good luck! It was nice of your MIL to send it to you.
default_yes.gif

Leia

Last edited by a moderator:
It does need a crouper too. But, free is easy to work with. I will get on over to Michael's art supply and pick up some buckles and stuff for it soon.
default_biggrin.png

Latest posts

Back