cart questions, please chime in if you know the answers

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Peggy P said:
It's custom made by Mike Groose of Missouri; his business is called Itebte Buggys. Last I heard, he had some health issues and was not making carts at this time. Do a Google search and you'll get his contact info. (We can't post links on this message board.)
You can post links Peggy, just not ones to other interactive miniature horse sites and saleboards. Here is the rule as taken from the Rules and Etiquette page.
default_smile.png

Posts directing LB traffic to other online auctions, sale boards. forums, and/or interactive Miniature horse sites without permission/agreement will also be removed. Second offence of this violation may result in being banned from further use of the LB Miniature Horse Forums/Sale Boards/LB-LC Auction and other public places on the LilBeginnings.com web site.
Leia

I see the references to a Lignite cart and thought you might like to see one. He changed his design about a year after he made this one for me. He was calling this his easy entry and my guess is someone pointed out that it wasn't EASY to enter! It is well balanced though and works nicely with the bigger A horses. This was taken at a show where I had to drive the same class as my daughter and her horse was only 32" so she got the Graber show cart.

File0013.jpg

All I can say about the Freedom Collar is... Maggie loves it and she doesn't like the straight ones any more. She lets me know. Sigh ~~ She pulls much easier with the Freedom Collar compared with a standard straight one.

The rest of my Harness is Zilco. Their empathy collar works only with carts with a low line a draft and they are not really made small enough for many mini's. Had a long talk with the lady I bought my CRC from. Did lots of research before I bought the Freedom collar.

Last edited by a moderator:
All I can say about the Freedom Collar is... Maggie loves it and she doesn't like the straight ones any more. She lets me know. Sigh ~~ She pulls much easier with the Freedom Collar compared with a standard straight one.
The rest of my Harness is Zilco. Their empathy collar works only with carts with a low line a draft and they are not really made small enough for many mini's. Had a long talk with the lady I bought my CRC from. Did lots of research before I bought the Freedom collar.
I have a Freedom Collar, too and both horses like it.

Latest posts

Back