Finding a show cart

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MiniChip

Reaction score
I have been looking for a Jerald or Graber show cart for my 35" mini for quite a while now and can't find any that are within my price range. I was hoping to find one that is under $1,000 either new or used. Does anybody know of a place I could find one? Do you think my price limit is too low? Anything will help, thanks.

I've seen some Grabers recently for like $800 on FB. Problem is with Jerald closed the price on show carts have jumped, you're best luck would be to find a Graber.

There is a Graber on the Little Beginnings Sale Board right now for $650.

There is a Graber on the Little Beginnings Sale Board right now for $650
I couldn't find any Graber carts on the Sale Board. Maybe I'm not looking in the right place?

This is nuts, it was there last night, but gone today. Sorry.

If you can locate a grabber or Jerald for under a grand you better grab it because it will be gone in hours of posting or quicker especially on the FB pages. I was fortunate to snatch up grabber used cart on a FB group site for 1450 with the cover and could be used for roadster as well and was about 3 1/2 hours away from me. It was in good condition and needed minor touch ups. Most new will be 2K and up from what I have priced out.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back