Carpet sweeper or ?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bonloubri

Reaction score
I want to purchase something to "quick pick up" stuff on my carpet without getting out my vacuum cleaner. Are the cordless sweepers dependable? How long do the batteries last and are they readily available for replacement? Would a manual sweeper be better? I would also like something that would work on tile floor as well. I'd appreciate any input.

A WOMAN I WORK WITH BROUGHT HERS INTO THE SALON ONE DAY AND I WAS SHOCKED AT HOW WELL IT ACTUALLY WORKED. IT PICKED UP HAIR REALLY WELL AND WORKED GOOD ON THE CARPETS TOO. SHE SAID SHE GOT HERS ON QVC? DONT KNOW IF THAT WILL HELP BUT ANYWAYS I WAS AMASED AT WHAT IT WOULD PICK UP.
default_smile.png

The manual "Swiffer" sweeper isn't so hot. It has a tendency of making larger debris jump around (and back out onto the floor), and picks up stuff for all of... oh, five seconds.

Of course, it depends on carpet. I was trying it on the dog/cat/people haired carpet here, when Nathan was still making a horrible mess with self feeding... it didn't do a good jump of cleaning crumbs and just got all mucked up with fur.

I was horribly unimpressed... it would work better on noncarpeted areas, I think, or areas kept vaccumed and dog-hair free.

GMAMINIS - Do you know what brand that was?

Rainsong - thanks for that info. I'll stay away from the Swiffer.

Latest posts

Back