Carmen and her little jenny,

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marnie

Reaction score
I was out taking pics and thought these turned out pretty cute.

Carmenjenny5-15-07.jpg

and another

CarmenTink5-15-07.jpg

another

CarmenTinkerbell2007.jpg

and the last one

CarmenTinkerbell5-15-07.jpg

I love this little jenny, she has the cutest red ears and Carmen is such a good momma.

Don't you guys like my donkeys or my donkey pictures? Are they creapy or crappy or what?
default_sad.png
( I thought they were cute. )

Thanks Bonnie.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh Marnie I love your pics!! Just been away from the computer for a bit...LOL!

Carmen has SUCH a gorgeous blaze face- I LOVE it. And the baby is just precious
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
: You don't see many babies as cute as that!

Great PICS!

[SIZE=14pt]VERY CUTE PICS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :aktion033: I Just love the fluffy soft babies!!!
default_wub.png
:
[/SIZE]

:saludando: Marnie,

You always have nice pic's. They are adorable..
default_wub.png
: This is the way I feel sometimes, too. I guess it is who you are when you post pic's to get replies, not the cute pic's them self.. I don't get many replies to pics or topics, that is why I've cut back on posting.. Sorry should have posted about your pic's.. They are very sweet pic's..
default_yes.gif
:
default_wub.png
:

[SIZE=14pt]They are very cute pictures.
default_yes.gif
: The first one is my favorite where they are sort of snuggling...
default_smile.png
default_wub.png
: Thanks for sharing them Marnie!
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Shannon
default_smile.png
[/SIZE]

default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
:

What a DARLING Baby!!! You can actually see the smile on her face, and her Mommy's!!!

Are they really as soft as they look??? How do you get anything done at your place, I would be out hugging those little cuties all day long!
default_wink.png
:

Nancy
default_smile.png

[SIZE=12pt]Cute pictures. Your jenny looks just like Jasper who I sold a few years back, he had the same wide blaze. Corinne[/SIZE]

sorry i did not see this till now, was barely able to answer e-mail the last two days so no forum time :no: and i have missed you all :saludando:

they are adorable,
default_wub.png
: your Carmen's face looks just like my Bonny that i lost a couple of years ago along with her foal...
default_crybaby.gif
: but Bonny did not have any body spots. i love my baby donkey Ellie Mae anyway but i was so wishing she would have spots too like her mama... next foal of Taffy's will have Wiley for a papa so with both parents spotted we should get a spotted baby :aktion033: but i guess i will have to wait and see :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Marnie, You are sooooo funny!! Carmen and her little jenny are just adorable!! I just can't believe how much more "snuggly" baby donkeys are compared to baby horses!

Hey, on second thought - that baby jenny is creapy, crappy and just plain yucky - guess I had better bring my trailer up and take her off your hands! HA!! :aktion033:

Don't you guys like my donkeys or my donkey pictures? Are they creapy or crappy or what?
default_sad.png
( I thought they were cute. )

Thanks Bonnie.

Cute Pics !

I love the last .... love that "Donkey Strut"
default_yes.gif
:

Nice lush green grass too
default_wink.png
:

OMG! Those are some GREAT pics you took there! The first one is one of my personal favorites also!
default_wub.png
:

Cute!
default_wub.png
: Cute!
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
: Cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[SIZE=12pt]i guess i miss some posts as i am sure some miss or don't post on mine but anyhow your donkeys are very cute and i love all of your green grass
default_wub.png
: . Nikki
default_smile.png
[/SIZE]

Latest posts

Back