Can't find Tunica Thread

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lea Dill

Reaction score
Good Afternoon,

I was going to post on the Tunica Show thread and went through all the pages ( I think) and can't find it?

I am not real good at this forum stuff as I don't take the time to learn it all -- so can someone give me a quick crash course on how to find the Tunica Show Topics?

Thanks,

Lea
default_wacko.png
:

I'm not an expert either, but I think I can help..
default_yes.gif
:

If you know who started the topic you can look up their profile and under Profile Options view the topics they're created.

Or, you can just go up to your main taskbar and Search!

Hope that helps! :bgrin

I'm not an expert either, but I think I can help..
default_yes.gif
:

If you know who started the topic you can look up their profile and under Profile Options view the topics they're created.

Or, you can just go up to your main taskbar and Search!

Hope that helps! :bgrin

Thanks so much .... Shoudl have though of that "SEARCH" :eek:

Lea, like triple the fun said.....click on your name....then click profile options, should be in upper right corner.....then click, "view your topics".....the topics you posted should be there.

Good luck on your show...it sounds really nice!
default_smile.png

Lea, like triple the fun said.....click on your name....then click profile options, should be in upper right corner.....then click, "view your topics".....the topics you posted should be there.

Good luck on your show...it sounds really nice!
default_smile.png

Thanks, The show is coming along really well. I have secured 21 show coolers that I will have silk screened and award to Champion of Champion classes :aktion033: I would like to give out coolers to the Driving Stake classes. Have in the works for the Stakes -- MAYBE cash paybacks :aktion033: can't promise but working on it.
default_wink.png
:

I have worked out a sponsorship package for anyone that would like to be a SHOW Sponsor... The sponsors will have ringside table seating, banners hung in the arena with thier business or farm advertised and advertising for the sponsors throughout the show weekend via announcer. Exhibitors Party during the LIberty classes Saturday and rumor has it that Elvis may be in the building that night to entertain us.. Still trying to contact him.... :lol:

Anyone interested in this show -- just let me know and I will put you on the mailing list.......... :saludando:

Lea Dill

[email protected]

315 986 3026

Lea

I really wish this show were closer to me, it sounds like a complete blast

:aktion033: lOOKING FORWARD TO ATTENDING YOUR SHOW!! I HEARD IT WAS A LOT OF FUN LAST YEAR. I SENT YOU A E-MAIL REQUESTING A SHOW BILL. THANKS AGAIN

Would this be Tunica, MS??? If it is I'm about 30 to 45 mins away
default_smile.png
I'd love to be on the mailing list and maybe we could make it down to see the show.

Kat

Kat

Yes that is Tunica , MS... Come on over it will be a great time.. Just email Lea and she will send you a show program..

Latest posts

Back