Can't decide...

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Deaming of Minis

Reaction score
I want to get some good books with information on Miniatures. I was looking at some books and could not decide what to get.
unsure.gif
Could some one give me some advise on what books below are worth it?

-Miniature Horse in review set (1 and/or 2)

-Mini Manual

-Train Your Own Mini

-Show Your Mini

Could some one please help me decide or know of some other books? Much appreciated!
yes.gif
biggrin.gif

Stephanie

Heres a good one thats not on your list...

Miniature Horses - A Vetrinary guide for Owners and Breeders

Last edited by a moderator:
I really like the book by Barbara Naviaux, Miniature Horses, their Care and Coat Colors (or thereabouts).

Anyway, look it up, it has a beautiful buckskin on the cover and is the "one" book I would recommend for new mini owners right now.

Liz M.

I second that ! I recommend that book to all people who ask about learning more about minis and insist it is a must for first timers. Kinda high priced but worth the money. Mary

nootka said:
I really like the book by Barbara Naviaux, Miniature Horses, their Care and Coat Colors (or thereabouts).Anyway, look it up, it has a beautiful buckskin on the cover and is the "one" book I would recommend for new mini owners right now.

Liz M.

502415[/snapback]

I second William's recommendation for Miniature Horses - A Vetrinary guide for Owners and Breeders and Liz' for Miniature Horses: Their Care, Breeding, and Coat Colors. Both of these books are outstanding and loaded with valuable information for all levels of mini experience.

leseratte.gif

nootka said:
I really like the book by Barbara Naviaux, Miniature Horses, their Care and Coat Colors (or thereabouts).Anyway, look it up, it has a beautiful buckskin on the cover and is the "one" book I would recommend for new mini owners right now.

Liz M.

502415[/snapback]

That is also my opinion - definitely the best Mini book ever. Plus, if you're interested in breeding and bloodlines, I also recommend Pat Elder's "Outstanding Miniature Horse Stallions" book.
aktion033.gif

Great books listed above!
yes.gif

I'm just excited that 3-4 of my photos of my horses just came out in the new copy of the Manual for new mini owners. I'm not a new mini owner but I had to order a copy!

Yippee!

Latest posts

Back