Candy Corn' foaling thread

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LittleBittyBritches

Reaction score
Hi everyone! It's been awhile i know! I miss everyone! I went back to work full time, so it's been tough with 2 little ones, and time.

Anyways, Here is Candy Corn. She is 9yrs old, 36 inches, and a (i believe) varnish appy. She was breed May 23rd last year, she is due any day now. She has dropped, and is getting the "v"shape. She was filling her udder in very nice the last week, has been slowly filling since the end off March. Sadly she lost her fully last year, didn't make it out of thesack, we weren't home.
default_sad.png

It was sad, but we are educated more now!

20130418_212209.jpg

20130418_212149.jpg

20130418_212155.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
WELCOME BACK!!!!!! Sorry it took us a while to welcome you back -- but we were watching Joanne's mare Diva at Pacific Pintos just foal an exquisite black frame sabino overo pinto FILLY!!!

Looks like everything is progressing nicely here! Can't wait to see even more and more pictures of this pretty girl!!!

LOVE that appy whooha and udder! So, who is she bred to? Will we be seeing SPOTS ??

She was bred too a 27 inch pinto. I would live to see big and little spots! Lol

I hope so! I am working on a cam for her. I have it up and running here in my bedroom, just no hosting yet. She doesn't really like to be stalled :/

Welcome back (though this is my first year
default_smile.png
)! i look forward to getting to know you AND Candy Corn better!

Welcome back Kara, I am looking forward to seeing her on cam. How is Smokey?

Hey welcome back - good to hear from you again Kara. Candy Corn is looking great - keep those pictures coming. How are your other chips?

Hi All! My others are all doing well! Smokey went to a home with a little girl who LOVES him to pieces, and Blue went to a show home (he should be going to the AMHR Nationals this year!)

We have slowed down, and not breeding anymore, Candy Corn is our last one. Here is a link to her camera

http://www.marewatchers.com/cam/littlebittybritches.html
She doesnt care to be stalled much, so you will see her tossing her head alot while she is in there, it's funny So full of attitude! lol

Just took at peak at your cam. I know my eyes are not as good as when I was young but I am seeing 2 very cute little goats in your stall!!!
default_laugh.png
I was looking to see a preggo Mare named "Candy Corn"!!!!!
default_yes.gif

Yes, those are her goat buddies. We leave the stall open during the day for the rest of them. Candy Corn is in there now. We have been trying to help my brother move and get his "new" house ready fixing it up and cleaning it. So it was a late night tonight! lol

Thanks Diane for posting it for me!

All your girls hide in the top right corner
default_thud.gif
Oh well, I see legs and very pretty legs too
default_smile.png

WOW! Looks good -- just a little more filling which could happen very quickly.

I can't seem to get your camera up Kara,...which do you prefer better... maresatre or marewatchers? I know a few ppl who have changed to marewatchers this year...

Latest posts

Back