Candelliteranch

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Peggy

Reaction score
I will say a prayer for you tonight as you face your loving responsibility to your little mare. She will go peacefully just as our Noah did this week. The tree we planted has really helped us. We find that we water it and look after our Noah tree every day. It gives us something to do instead of just grieve. You will be fine. And we will be here to listen if you are not.

Will be thinking of you and your special girl tomorrow.........

I am remembering a mare last year that literally asked me to release her.........She was blind and partially paralyzed from a stroke, but she still managed to lay down and feel the warmth of the sun as she slipped away. The lady was wilder than a March Hare, but she knew that I was giving her the few acts of love anyone had ever granted her. (Yes, there's quite a story there.)

Your special girl knows your love too.........Bless you.

MA

Thoughts of you coming across the miles on this difficult day. Bless you for putting her needs ahead of your own.

Sometimes we have to love something enough to let it go, when our heart says please just stay!

Hugs

Bonnie

Latest posts

Back