Canadian Sport Horse

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kootenay

Reaction score
My neighbors have the most wonderful 5 year old Canadian Sport Horse. They bought him when he was about 2 years old. He sure has come a long way with his growth and training. I sure wish I could win the lottery so I could afford him---he's for sale :new_shocked: . This is the big beauty in all his glory on a horsetopia sales page Guinness Pictures . Hope i'm not breaking any rules by showing him off. Suppose I could always email my neighbors for non-sales pictures.

I just wanted to show off this guy anyways
default_wub.png
: . He's a wonderful horse, and i'll sure miss him when he's sold. (I do get to take care of him for a week starting Monday though :aktion033: ).

I don't usually post on here, but I just had to say something, I went to look at this guy when he was 8 months old, and was only $2500.00!! My trainer thought he was funny looking though (what warmblood isn't at that age though!) So we didn't buy. He looks great now though! I took pictures, if your neighbour consents I would be happy to look for them and post them (I just moved so I am not to sure if I could find them) and it could show you what a difference a few years makes on a warmblood!

:aktion033: My neighbor wouldn't mind one bit if you posted pictures
default_yes.gif
: . I'd love to see some from when he was younger. The neighbors didn't have a digital camera back then, so I don't think they have any pictures from back when he was a baby
default_smile.png
. Small world isn't it
default_wink.png
: .

Latest posts

Back