Can you guess who this moustached mini is???

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

justanothercowgirl

Reaction score
This is a moustache that I have not seen on a mini before and I had to take a picture when I saw it, I had some help today to capture the image and we want you to guess who this is. He has been posted on here in his show clothes looking all purty, if you've been on here a year or so you should remember his pics. He has has has show pics and baby pics and sale pics posted and now this, LOL Okay let's see who can come up with it first????? :lol:

mr.jpg

I don't have a clue BUT! The picture is PRICELESS!!! I love it! :aktion033: :aktion033:

Have no idea....but that photo is hysterical!!! Your little guy is smiling! :risa_suelos:

MA

I know, I know!

Pick Me! pick me, pick meeee! :cheeky-smiley-006:

Cute Pic Pam!

Erin

Isn't he something of a star on this forum?

Yup! I know who he is too.

But I ain't saying either.

OHHHH I DONT KNOW :no: :no: BUT HE LOOKS VERY KISSABLE
default_wub.png
: OVER IN IRELAND YOU SHOULD SEE THE MOUSTACHES THEY GET ON COBS THERE SOOOO BIG I MUST SEE IF I CAN TAKE A PICTURE OF ONE,THEY LOOK SO FUNNY,LIKE THE MEN IN THERE FLYING MACHINES, CURLED UP AT EACH END LOL
default_yes.gif
:

I really am surprised his Mom hasn't come along and seen his pic yet, LOL :lol: that moustache is LONG!!! When he puts his nose up to his stall door those hairs hang out!!

Oh oh oh...Can I say!!?? LOL...Thats ma boy!! Pam thats hilarious!!...He's way too funny. Last week that moustache had a nice clump of ice on it...try getting that out
default_wacko.png
:!!

Thanks Pam for posting this cute pic and for the laugh (Altho he makes me laugh everytime I see his nose..LOL) ha ha!

And for those of you who need a refresh of what he looks like all cleaned up..heres a pic of Lil Beginnings Bay Ghost..

Loco_blurry.jpg

-Kris

Sorry Kris, couldn't resist, Tiffany took the pic(Tifflunn-forum name) while I held his head. By the way Kris he was giving me little nickers the whole time like I was a mare he liked, ahem ahem, cough cough!! I won't tell everyone his "real" barn name LOL Hope you all enjoyed his little moustache I have never seen one like that before and on such a young boy!! :lol:

Oh my goodness!! Shane, I thought exactly the same thing!!! :lol: Are you sure that isnt a miniature irish cob???? lol how sweet!!!!

Latest posts

Back