Can we see photos of your Sierra Dawn Uno De Mayo get and grandget?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

minisforever

Reaction score
I would like to see photos of some of your Sierra Dawn Uno De Mayo get and grand get. Would like to see more of what this legendary stallion has produced.

Thanks........ :bgrin

This is our stallion, he is out of Sierra Dawn Uno's Pharaoh. Really like, him even though he is just a plain red horse. He is really funny and smart and enjoy clipping time with him because for a stallion, he is my easiest horse by far to deal with. Here is "Falcon".
falcon2006.jpg

homepagepic.jpg

OK, this should be Hero my "Uno" son, first time trying to post a photo. He is a great boy, easy to handle, most of his babies are marked just like him! I must say he has been the easiest stallion to handle I have ever owned!

This is Pleasant Meadows Unos Valentino, a seven year old son of "Uno". He is a supreme halter horse, as well as having earned many grand champion senior stallion titles.

83e236f7.jpg

:aktion033: Thank you for sharing those photos, beautiful horses!!!!

Leeside, I
default_wub.png
: your boy!!

Thanks for sharing these BEAUTIFUL horses. I hope to see many more on this post. :aktion033:

I don't know how to post horses on here from a website but I work at Sam Hill Farms as the Barn Manager and one of our standing stallions is Uno Flash Dance and he is one of Seirra Dawn Uno De Mayo get. Very nice palomino pinto.. you can check him out at farm site... www.samhillfarms.com under standing stallions...

I have a grandaughter of his ! Daughter to Hero posted earlier. This is Oatmeal Acre Star Sapphire( Sofie). She is about 6 months old and really fuzzy right now but here she is.

100_2018.jpg

OAStar.jpg

Here is my Pharoah son, Creekside Pharoah's Phlash Dance. Phlash had been living in Alberta until last spring. Thank you Wolf Creek Miniatures! We are expecting his first foal crop for us starting in late March. Can you tell I'm excited?

phlash05bdup.jpg

Latest posts

Back