Can I tell you a story?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you for writing such a beautiful life long experience with your horse, it was very heartwarming. I am sorry to hear that he is gone and will keep you both in my thoughts. Again thank you.

Thank You for sharing the story of a Very Special horse, with a Great Heart!

What a Wonderful Horse! You were very fortunate to have been able to share in his life, and it sounds like you appreciate that too!
wub.gif

Nancy
smile.gif

Very sorry for the loss of your beloved Prancer but what a wonderful story of his life and the joy he brought to you and others. Thank you for sharing the life of such a grand horse.

God Speed Prancer!

Tammie~

Thank you to everyone for your comments, I really appreciate it.

I'll see if I can't write something to send in to the MHW, they talk about the ultimate gelding, I think he's it! A few years ago our club newsletter did a series of articles where people wrote about the "Greatest Horse Ever" and I wrote about Prancer.

Once, years after we were showing Prancer regularly, we took him to a show for costume for my youngest brother to show. They were putting on a Youth Showmanship clinic and we volunteered Prancer. He had a beginner showing him, but when he looked up and down the aisle you could see him realize that this was a showmanship class ... he carefully set his feet.

I've been very lucky to show a lot of truly great geldings over the years, but Prancer was the first, and because of that, he'll always be special.

Kendra,

Your story is so moving. I am sorry about your loss as well. It sounds like Prancer was deeply loved and spent his life knowing that he was someone's favorite. Prancer truelly had a grand life and a horse as great as Prancer was will definately leave footprints in your heart.

Hugs to you and please do send that story in to the magazines.

Kendra,

Beautiful tribute to a very special horse. Gosh, I have tears in my eyes. I think AMHA would love to hear this story...just wonderful!!!

lisa

What a beautiful and touching story. *SNIFFLE* I'm bawling at work again....It's never easy to say goodbye to the good ones. He knows you loved him, and he's proud to have been a part of your family.

Latest posts

Back