Quantcast

Can i see your bay and black pintos?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

targetsmom

Reaction score
I like black with silver on pintos, but that's just me. Here are a couple of shots of ours. First is a Shiloh from Star Lake:

Next is a Victor, which I also use on the B/W mare in the other photo (whenever the stallion isn't wearing it!)

Ferin

Reaction score
For a black pinto I like both gold and silver hardware. I think either one makes a black look nice. I really like the look of a colored noseband on a black horse also.

For a bay pinto I love gold hardware. I also like halters that have a gold bar across the noseband on a bay. This isnt the best picture of this halter but you can get the idea.

CheyAut

Reaction score

I only have another bay or black (he's bay) pinto, but no good shots showing him with a show halter (you can't see the halters too well in the show photos I have)

streaker

Reaction score
Here are some of my bay and black pintos with show halters. I personally like gold trim on chestnuts, bays, blacks and palominos. Silver trim for blacks, and grays, of course this is just my opinion. Anyway here are some pictures.

kaykay

Reaction score
Heres my bay pinto. Its a proof as Im waiting for the real thing. Jodi does a beautiful job! I love this halter on her.

/baxterspaintedpasture.com/teaseheadfrench.jpg

Latika

Reaction score
This is my black & white filly last year in her show halter - she is really hard to photograph though so excuse the bad angle and posing! lol I like purple on her

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts