Can i see your bay and black pintos?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like black with silver on pintos, but that's just me. Here are a couple of shots of ours. First is a Shiloh from Star Lake:

060708-C-030.jpg

Next is a Victor, which I also use on the B/W mare in the other photo (whenever the stallion isn't wearing it!)

2007-5-12_head.jpg

For a black pinto I like both gold and silver hardware. I think either one makes a black look nice. I really like the look of a colored noseband on a black horse also.

DSCN1154-2.jpg

For a bay pinto I love gold hardware. I also like halters that have a gold bar across the noseband on a bay. This isnt the best picture of this halter but you can get the idea.

DSCN0815-2.jpg

casihead.9287.jpg

I only have another bay or black (he's bay) pinto, but no good shots showing him with a show halter (you can't see the halters too well in the show photos I have)

Here are some of my bay and black pintos with show halters. I personally like gold trim on chestnuts, bays, blacks and palominos. Silver trim for blacks, and grays, of course this is just my opinion. Anyway here are some pictures.

288905961.jpg

329841257.jpg

62835451.jpg

138867932.jpg

41853217.jpg

Heres my bay pinto. Its a proof as Im waiting for the real thing. Jodi does a beautiful job! I love this halter on her.

/baxterspaintedpasture.com/teaseheadfrench.jpg

This is my black & white filly last year in her show halter - she is really hard to photograph though so excuse the bad angle and posing! lol I like purple on her
default_smile.png

Royal_112.jpg
Royal_13.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back