Can I see pictures of your......

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
calista2412-2-8.jpg

calista1112-2-8.jpg

sierra12-2-8.jpg

sierrasolitaire10-26-8.jpg

sierra2810-23-8.jpg

sierra1010-12-8.jpg

solitaire12-2-8.jpg

solitaire3110-23-8.jpg

solitaire2510-23-8.jpg

tracker3102806.jpg

04ec8f56.jpg

tucker3210-12-8-1.jpg

tuckerrear48-3-8.jpg

tucker998-3-8.jpg

I have a passion for pintos! Here's one of our 2008 foals that I'd like to share

Beebee08fly1a.JPG
I'm just wild about all that color!!
default_yes.gif

Carol

Visit My Website

Last edited by a moderator:
DSC00393.jpg

This is one of our stallions here at Coventry Lane that is a wild marked pinto, his name is "Litte Wee Lord of the Ring'. Lordy is a Multiple World Show Champion, AMHR National Reserve Champion, Multiple AMHR National Top Tens, Champion of Champions as well. He is very close in being in the Hall of Fame in Halter.

patches307320big.jpg

This is one of our Classic Shetlands that will be small enough to hardship AMHR named "Pondering Oaks Apache Rose" Rosie is a wildly marked shetland which is hard to find, Rosie was a 2007 ASPC Congress Champion, 2007 ASPC National Reseve Champion All-Star Performer and a 2008 Area II Futurity Champion as well.

Cameos08Colt022-1.jpg

This is a 2008 colt out of our stallion named Lordy, pictured above. His name is "Coventry Lane's Mischief Maker". He is going to stay "A" sized and is very colorful. Mischief was sold soon after he was born. Mischief is in the AMHR Futurity program as well.

FOXYWEBRIGHT.jpg

"Coventry Lane's Foxy Lady" is a 2007 filly out of Lordy as well, she is now turning a darker color than this picture of her taked this summer, possibly being smokey gray. She has changed her color a good bit since this summer and has two bright blue eyes with black eyeliner, her head has splashes of color on the opposite side more than of this side. Foxy is also in the AMHR Futurity.

Story12-08.jpg

"Buckeye WCF Classical Story" is one of our Classic Shetlands here at Coventry Lane that is a bay pinto. He is amazing in the ring to watch and Story loves to show. Story is very smart and loves to play with the miniature horses as well. He has had a very successful show season and will be back in 2009 and should finsh up his Hall of Fame in Halter.

Last edited by a moderator:
Such beautiful horses!!

Getitia - why do you do this to me? LOL I am so in love with your breeding program - I want Raindance in my stocking for Christmas this year!
default_smile.png
default_wub.png

Pintos are my favorite! Almost all of our horses are pintos. Go to my site to see them.
default_smile.png

There's too many to post here!

Love these pintos! Wow, everybody!

This is my Star Bright! It is her weaner photo, but I love it! UTD photos are on my website.

bright-filly.jpg

Peggy

Back