Can I see pics of your appy stallions?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here are my boys!

First is MCC Feathers Touch! 30"! He is showing with Reflections this year!

FeatherTriple.gif

And my newest is Heermans Quiet Riot! All 28" of him!

Riot1.gif

Viki

Here is my boy Dillards HHH Chippewa Chief........he is 2 yrs old coming 3 and is 27 inches tall.

Picture018.jpg

Joy

Twiz looks great!!!! I bet he is still the sweetest boy :aktion033:

I am so happy you posted that driving photo, because my computer had crashed and i lost the one you sent me.

Cindy

Well Ashley I just couldn't help myself......here are my 2 boys
default_wub.png
:

tom.jpg

This Tom A Hawk and probably needs no introduction to Ashley as I think you probably watched him thru most of his show career
default_yes.gif
:

cowboy.jpg

And this is Cowboy he is the new man around here and I'm looking forward to some great things from him and Tom..... and he does go back to Chianti.

Well Ashley I just couldn't help myself......here are my 2 boys
default_wub.png
:

tom.jpg

This Tom A Hawk and probably needs no introduction to Ashley as I think you probably watched him thru most of his show career
default_yes.gif
:

cowboy.jpg

And this is Cowboy he is the new man around here and I'm looking forward to some great things from him and Tom..... and he does go back to Chianti.

OMG, they are stunning............ :aktion033:
default_wub.png
:

Tracy (flying G farm) i to am normally not a huge appy fan but I have to tell you I LOVE THAT HORSE and have from the moment I saw his picture.. he is VERY VERY NICE
Thanks Lisa...I really appreciate that! I'm not an appy fan either...but I really like him too...I really appreciate the compliment!
default_wub.png
:

And Lindsay (t-bird)...I will definitely post pictures of the foal...I'm VERY excited for them to get here...1 in March...hopefully 2 in June...and 1 in July (my MIL's mare).

Everyone has beautiful appys :aktion033:

Tracy

Ok, I can't resist............while they are still mine for a little while, I'll post them probably as the last time they are "mine" to show. Both have been sold :no: but to what I believe are great homes.
default_yes.gif
: Forum members are the new owners, but I'll let those owners tell you about them when they are ready.

This is our home-bred Little Wee Bandito's Magical Merlin, who is grandson & great-grandson of Stout's Freckled Feather. He is the son of our late wonderful Pursley's Bandito, who was bred by Frank McCartha of Heritage Farm. He also has Stargate lines.

merlinshowhead.jpg

This is Dawgpatch Appy Go Lucky, who is 5 times Gold Melody Boy and has Boone's Little Buckeroo, Dipper's Duffy, Roan Ranger, Starlight's Chief, Komoko's Leopard Eagle and a lot of Dell Tera & Van't Huttenest.

spotursa0606.jpg

Here is my boy and sorry he is not in show shape in EITHER of these pics! I MUST make it a point to update pics this year!!

This is CR Lakota Renegade - 32.5" tall and A and R registered.

Renrightside.jpg

Stick.jpg

My stallion is in my avatar. I raised his parents, bred them and they produced this colt- C Spots Justin Falabella
default_smile.png
His sire is pure Falabella that is traceable to direct imports from the est. Falabella in Argentina and his dam is half Falabella daughter of Zodiac and such shetland greats as Larigo that is traceable to the sheltand island imports of the mid 1800s. Justin is 3 and I was there at his birth. He's flashy and has a quick mind. He sensitive and is a good breeder. He sired one foal so far and she's spectacular! He's approx 33.75" and is A and R. I showed him once in an AMHA show as a weanling and he placed top two in both classes. I'm teaching his to drive now and doing Parelli games with him. He's a joy to work with
default_smile.png

Tammie

justinstud062106.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
okay Tracy- Great! I look forward to seeing the pictures.

I thought i'd also add that Catch is also a very attractive appy stallion
default_yes.gif
:

And not to leave anyone else out- all of these horses are beautiful :aktion033:

Mine, CJ Cameo's Royal Chianti, is just a yearling. But here's some pics (oh, I guess technically he's a two year old now that it's past Jan 1st lol). I think he's about 33" or so right now, I need to stick him. He went to the R nationals as a weaner and got top 10
default_smile.png

chianticasi.jpg

chianti5.jpg

4b55c4db.jpg

I just love that photo of your boy under harness!!!
default_wub.png
:
[SIZE=12pt]Thanks!! :bgrin That's his first show with only 6 hour under his belt
default_yes.gif
: I think he'll be really nice when I finally have the time to finish him. Such a sweetie
default_wub.png
: [/SIZE]

Joy

Twiz looks great!!!! I bet he is still the sweetest boy :aktion033:

I am so happy you posted that driving photo, because my computer had crashed and i lost the one you sent me.

Cindy
[SIZE=12pt]Cindy,[/SIZE]

Thanks so much for selling him to me he is such a special guy. He has the sweetest , kindest desposition and learns so quick
default_yes.gif
: Bill, my better half, always sneaks him peppermints. Twiz thinks if he sets himself up, Bill will treat him with a peppermint so when Bill walks out, Twiz just automatically squares up and stretches :lol: It's soo cute
default_wub.png
: Hope all is well with all of your furkids and family, my best for a Happy New Year!!

Joy

justinspage2_op_800x654.jpg

Here is my stallion C Spots Justin Falabealla (Toyland Taquito Brio x Toyland Terrilee).

Tammie

Here's our two..

First off is On The Rise Farm Sky Eyes Eagle, a black based varnish near leopard overoloosa, son of C-Chief Proud Eagle and out of 4 GS HF Bambies Scarlet Ribbon who is sired by Ramseys Bambie (sired by Powells Shah Jehan) We're still waiting on our appy mare to foal, she's carrying our first foal by Sky.. He has 3 foals on the ground, a bay snowcap, a black colt (who colored out) and a silver dapple snowcap colt (who sadly passed away)

sky2.jpg

Skylope.jpg

and then we have our junior stallion prospect: Gunsmoke'N Roses who is a Yellow Diamond Little Feather great-grandson and is of Stouts breeding

aa.jpg

Here is my stallion... Toyland Tino Trix ... Pure Falabella and 30" tall

I need to get a photo shoot done on him because I don't have any decent pics of him.

tinojuly06e.jpg

tinomaydeb.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back