Can I see pics of your appy stallions?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ashley

Reaction score
Can I see everybodys appy stallions? Also info about them, bloodlines, age/height in the pics you post. Would love to see some show shots as well.

Here is mine...his name is Westwind Farms Rollers Bonsai. He is sired by Mustardseed Legionaire's Hi Roller (sire of Candylands Best Kept Secreat) out of Westwind Farms Bonsais Dynasty, a daughter of Little Kings Buckeroo Bonsai (a Buckeroo son) out of a Stouts Golden Feather daughter. He has an awesome disposition, but definitely knows his job. We haven't gotten to show him yet...but hope to have him out driving this year. He is 36"...4 yrs old...his first foal will be here in March...we're pretty excited! We're not normally fans of appys...but when the horse we had been looking at sold...the seller begged us to please just take a look at the video of Bonsai and then decide...so reluctantly we agreed...my hubby got the video before I got home. He watched it and immediately called and told me to send the money...which says a lot...he's generally more a fan of selling horses than buying :lol:

bonsai1.jpg

I haven't had much luck getting the red eye out of this picture...but here it is:

bonsai3.jpg

Tracy

DANDY.jpg

HERE IS A PICTURE OF MY APPY COLT MTN SPRINGS BUCKAROO SPOTTED DANDY @ 4 MONTHS OLD AND HE IS CURRENTLY 8 MONTHS. I CAN HARDLY WAIT TIL SPRING TO CLIP HIM AGAIN!
default_wub.png
:

HE IS BUCKAROO BRED ON THE TOP AND EGYPTIAN KING ON THE BOTTOM AND OTHERS INCLUDING GROSSHILL, HILLRIDGE AND HETITAGE FRECKLES SMOKE.

HE IS DEFINATELY ONE OF MY FAVORITES IN THE PACK! THANKS FOR LETTING ME SHARE!

CRYSTAL

I have 2 Appy Stallions.........One Miniature and One Full size..........here they are............

100_3403.jpg

Domynos Spotted Dream, coming 3 year old , Registered half Arabian and is on the sale board....

100_3473.jpg

M P IMAQT FLASH, coming 2 year old , 33.5"

LOVE THOSE APPY"S!!!!!

First is Lucky Fours Rebels Real McCoy, a 29" SON of Sids Rebel and out of one Lucky Fours favorite mares- Lucky Four Plain N Fancy Sierra a bay appy mare. We believe McCoy is Sids Rebels ONLY appaloosa SON. McCoy was show trained and fitted as a junior stallion and the trainers were told dont bother since he was coloring up appy and had mottled skin. This was in Texas a few years ago and they were told appys wont win at halter. We have only owned him a year. He is pictured in 2/06 in winter coat and then a photo of him younger in show shape. For his small size I think he is incredible. He has already produced some really beautiful foals.

mccoyllleftrearBESTNECKARCH206.jpg

mccoyhead.JPG
McCoyshowstackTEXASlleftside.jpg

Next is Silver Bluff Sir Barton, a 33.5 inch black fewspot appy stallion. His sire is the well known appy Lucky For Spots a Plenty and his pedigree includes Chianti, and other well known colorful bloodlines including Sligo, Hidden Meadows, Shadow Oaks, Crescents and national champion Double O Seven and a Half Moto. Bart bred his first mares in 2006 and we just cant wait to see what we get. Of course with his fewspot color we are hoping to see a lot of colored appy foals in 07! Bart had an eye injury before we bought him so he wont be shown. We dont have any great photos of him yet, have to work on that.

barttrotrightvelvetbehindok206.jpg

barttrotfrtside306OK.JPG

Our youngest appy stud is Hairicane Chief Snowcap about 33" tall . He is sired by "Greenhills Chief Black Cloud" (black blanketed, blue eyes) out of Lucky Four Spots and Joy (black snowcap). Chief has 3 crosses to "Shadow Oaks Paul Bunyon" and an extensive appy pedigree. Being a snowcap he is hopefully going to produce lots of colorful appy foals. He didnt get it together till late in 06 and bred his 1st 2 mares and both have not come back in heat. So we are anxiously waiting to see his 1st foals arrive approx sept 07. No great pix of him yet either. He may get trained to drive this year, we want an appy to show.

chiefrtsideneckarchGooD805.jpg

We also have our Orion Son, Brewers Orion Slate, but he is solid black. Of course Orion was a loud black pintaloosa. I dont know if Slate helped any or not in his foals but in 06 he sired 3 loud Black appy fillys and these 2 colts below that we are keeping for future herdsires. The leopard is a blue eyed buckskin leopard and the other is a pintaloosa sorrelll we believe.

firejoleneslatecoltsheadsgood92506.jpg

joleneslatecoltstdsidenice806.jpg

Tracy, I hope you show your little stallion. He looks very nice in the pictures you posted and I think he would do well in the show ring too!

Here are a few pics of our appaloosa show colts. They all did well at the AMHA World and AMHR Nationals this year.

[SIZE=14pt]Lost Spoke's Broken Arrow[/SIZE] 23", weanling, He achieved 3rd, in mare with current foal, 7th in weanlings halter stallions 26" and under, 9th Multi-Color Stallions & Geldings, and was smallest entry at the 2006 AMHA World at 22"! His sire is: Mountain High's White Cloud and his dam is: CCMF Lily Blue

ba06world3.jpg
barear.jpg

[SIZE=14pt]CCMF Legacy's Legend[/SIZE] 28", yearling, He achieved AMHR National Reserve Grand Champion Multi-Color Stallion with 40 entries and 6th Yearling Stallions 28" and under with 18 entries, 3rd Multi-Color Stallions & Geldings with 17 entries at the 2006 AMHA World. His sire is Carousel's Designer Legacy and dam is SA Cherokee Dream Catcher

legend82006.jpg
legendtommy06nationalsw.jpg

[SIZE=14pt]CCMF Legacy's Color Maker[/SIZE] 32", yearling, He achieved AMHA Top Ten Amatuer Jr. Halter Stallion & Top Ten Showmanship Stallion. We are particularly proud of him as we don’t know of another few spot that has received an AMHA World top ten in halter. His sire is: Carousel’s Designer Legacy and his dam is Emerald Acres CH Spotted Califa

cmtommy06world.jpg
cmright.jpg

[SIZE=14pt]Lost Spoke's Winter Dream Catcher AKA Catch[/SIZE] 32", yearling, He achieved top ten in open halter stallions under at AMHR Nationals. His sire is Lost Spoke's Winter Hawk by JTR Loud N Clear and his dam is Southbrooke's Cinnamon Spice.

catchbody.jpg
catchjoel06nationalsw.jpg

If you would like additional pics and info, please visit our website or drop us an e-mail.

Dawn :saludando:

Last edited by a moderator:
Here are a couple of mine. The 1st is an Orion Light son Brewers Orion Image. He's 32".

oi_0096.jpg

This one is Darkstars Apache Eagle. He is Gold Melody Boy Through Johnstons Supercharger and Komoko bred and is 31.5"

ae_0253.jpg

Lost Spoke~

I seen your boys at nationals. I loved seeing Legend at nationals. I watched the color class and was in amazied by his spots! I love them. There so big and different.

Thanks so much Ashley. We would have loved to have met you at Nationals. If you will be attending this year’s Nationals, please feel free to say Hi. Hopefully you will be able to recognize my hubby in several of the photos. He's the dark haired fellow showing Legend.

Dawn :saludando:

Here is mine...his name is Westwind Farms Rollers Bonsai. He is sired by Mustardseed Legionaire's Hi Roller (sire of Candylands Best Kept Secreat) out of Westwind Farms Bonsais Dynasty, a daughter of Little Kings Buckeroo Bonsai (a Buckeroo son) out of a Stouts Golden Feather daughter. He has an awesome disposition, but definitely knows his job. We haven't gotten to show him yet...but hope to have him out driving this year. He is 36"...4 yrs old...his first foal will be here in March...we're pretty excited! We're not normally fans of appys...but when the horse we had been looking at sold...the seller begged us to please just take a look at the video of Bonsai and then decide...so reluctantly we agreed...my hubby got the video before I got home. He watched it and immediately called and told me to send the money...which says a lot...he's generally more a fan of selling horses than buying :lol:

bonsai1.jpg

I haven't had much luck getting the red eye out of this picture...but here it is:

bonsai3.jpg

Tracy

I really like your stallion...very eye catching :new_shocked: ....please post pictures when the foal arrives.

Here are my two favorite fellas:

"Chips" a homozygous black pure Falabella leopard stallion

Chips.rt.7-8-06.jpg

And Starchief Appy Dans Blanket Bingo, a black snowcap stallion

Bingo.7-12-05.jpg

Golly.jpg

This is Golly, grandson of Rabbit, all 28" of him (and 28" wide in this picture!!)

This is my 31" blue roan (black) snowcap appy stallion Little Americas Tex Lil Feather grandson of Yellow Diamond Little Feather and greatgrandson of Orion Light Vant Huttenest
default_wub.png
: a little chubby here
default_wink.png
:

texnew1.JPG

Guess I couldn't miss the chance to show off mine again! :bgrin

First off is JNR'S Medicine Man my black leopard stallion.

MedicineMidland1.jpg

Next is my newest addition AngelRidge Spotted Buck a coming yearling black near leopard colt

Duke5-26-0629.jpg

This is my appy stallion, OTR TRIPPERS SPOTTED SURPRISE he is Orion bred. He is 26.50" and is 6 years old.
2899334760098507944JXfgxu_th.jpg
2417624340098507944dLFnaU_th.jpg

Tracy (flying G farm) i to am normally not a huge appy fan but I have to tell you I LOVE THAT HORSE and have from the moment I saw his picture.. he is VERY VERY NICE

I like Chips as well
default_smile.png

Latest posts

Back