Can anyone Photoshop?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

luv2ridesaddleseat

Reaction score
I have an amazing friend who works her butt off for horse rescue here in NH and is on the board of directors for one of our local 501C rescues. She is a total giver and last year rescued an emaciated mini mare, who later delivered a gorgeous colt! Because of she, these two are alive and well! She has a picture of her and her older big boy and I would love it if I could get it eddited for her to remove the big
Heather_and_Ronin.jpg
circle of light or what ever it is. Not sure it's possible, but I would be eternally gratefull for any help. Thanks so much!

Joyce

I don't have photoshop. Wish I did. Can't afford it. However, I have an extremely old photo programme which I love. Give me a couple of days and I'll work on your friend's pic for you. I'll see what I can do. I see there are actually two big rings of light. Is that a Saddebred she has with her? I see you ride saddleseat. What breed??

Lizzie

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you so much lizzie. The horse in the picture is a draft cross and the love of my friends life!! I own and ride a National Show Horse, Saddlebred X Arab, who I rescued from the broker lot of a kill buyer. He is the most amazing horse that ever graced this earth!!!!!

Again, thanks so much for any help you can give! Do you ride saddleseat?

Joyce

I did, many moons ago. Too old to ride anything now unfortunately. My daughter also used to ride saddleseat and everything else. Now we have Gypsies and Minis in our family. But I'd have to say, that my heart-horse, was my five gaited Saddlebred, Ch. Denmark's Monarch. I shall miss him for ever.

Lizzie

You can download Photoshop for a free 30 day trial - it's GREAT!
default_aktion033.gif
:yeah
default_aktion033.gif

Liz N.

Those without Adobe PhotoShop can also download GIMP for free.

Andrea

Back