Can anyone help me locate a mare I used to own???

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

js1arab

Reaction score
Hello, I hate to ask but I am hoping someone can help me locate It'll Do's Little Buckerooby. She is a B sized AMHR black (probably smokey) coming 4 yr old. She has been resold since I sold her and I am unable to get information of her whereabouts. It's possible she's in the northern states like WI,MI, MN, possibly the Dakotas, but not for sure. I'd just like to be sure she is ok and keep in touch with the new owner. She has not been transferred so I can't find her through the registry and I have been searching websites for ages and the only two sites I can find her on are mine and the one from the farm I sold her to. I'm hoping maybe the new owner might be a forum or sales board member and will see this and contact me, but if anyone knows of her whereabouts I'd be greatful. My kids would really like to know how she is and seeing as I bred her I feel responsible for keeping in touch with her. Again, all I am wanting to know is that she's healthy and happy. Thank to all in advance!!!!!!

Jackie

Mary Lou, I did look at the rules earlier and I hope this isn't really considered a want ad as such. If so I apologize, I am not trying to break any rules here. Please let me know if I've done something wrong

I don't know if this is any help or not, but I did see the name "Buckerooby" somewhere recently. Like within the last week or so. But, I can't remember where. I don't know if the rest of the name was the same or not. It had to be either on the LB saleboard or Auction orpossibly one of the other horse sale boards. I know it wasn't on an individual website. It might even have been you posting an ad looking for her, I can't remember. The name just stood out to me. Good luck finding her.

Latest posts

Back