Can anyone edit pictures?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Miss_Fortune

Reaction score
I found a picture of my gelding when he was a baby. Its him and his mom but there is a leadrope that just ruins the picture. It is in front of his moms face. Could anyone edit it out of the picture for me?

Here is the picture:

DSC00326.jpg

What beautiful horses they are! I can certainly see why you want that lead edited out! I edit a lot of photos and when I saw the topic of your post I was going to volunteer to do it, but I think that's beyond my capabilities. To take that rope out, I think you'd be left with a bare, white stripe where it used to be. The horse's color would have to be "hand painted" in. That in itself could be done, , by "copying" coat color from another area of the horse, but since the rope is covering part of the eye, I don't think you'd ever get a good picture, as the eye itself would have to be reconstructed by hand.

I'm sure there are digital artists capable of doing it, but I am not that talented. I sure hope someone volunteers. What a beautiful picture it would be!

SandyWI

i will give it a shot, the only thing is, is that the lead rope goes over her eye a little.

edited_thing_by_vanessa666.jpg

here is my try :lol: as i thought her eye is messes up...i used baby's eye

I also took out all the leads, a person in the back ground, some clutter by the fence and the persons knee and hand

Boy O Boy what a excellent job, never know what you people are good at doing.

Great Job, might need you someday. :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033:

Wow, all of you did a fantastic job. Okay, now how did you do it? Do you have

a special program or something, is it just something in edit on all computers?

This is so awesome. I have some family photo's I really want to do. Can you

tell me how.

Vicky

Your all amazing.

Here is one without the halters. I like them centered too.

edited.jpg

Wow! :new_shocked: That is SOOO Cool! :aktion033:

WOW, those are really good! Especially the one with no halters and even has the white in the corner of the mares eyes.

Well one of the photos had the mares/white showing.............my screen I guess.

AMAZING!

Beth

Latest posts

Back